Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Tonidale...has anyone checked them out recently?

Hi ladies, I had my reception at the Tonidale out by Robinson about 6 years ago and it was fantastic and really affordable.  I know that they've remodled since then and was just wondering what thoughts anyone has had on them since then.  My SIL is getting married and starting to check out venues.  I had a great experience with them but since they've changed owners not sure if things are better/worse or the same.  Any input you could give would be appreciated.  I'm trying to help her as much as I can...she has a high pressure job and I have a little free time right now.  TIA!
Got my little men 2/23/08 and 8/29/10!! 2 little monsters I tell you!

Re: Tonidale...has anyone checked them out recently?

• Options
    I live in the area but I've never actually been to the Tonidale, so it is hard to comment.  I booked at the airport Holiday Inn and was surprised at how affordable it was and how much was included.  I would suggest reaching out to them.  They have been named best of the knot so I think they will perform well on our big day.
  • Options
    I was actually just at Tonidale not a week ago, it had been my first time there. Just first impressions, it looks small to me, and the size of the dance floor, I hope it expands, it looks like it would hold max 25 people. It's a nice space though albeit small, and the bartenders are very sweet. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards