May 2012 Weddings

Invites Out!!

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from you ladies. My grandpa passed away Monday afternoon and with the support of all the family my grandma is doing really well.

I've been trying really hard to stay busy (to keep my mind off of things) so I finally sent out our wedding invitations. My sister also sent out the shower invitations so people should be getting them at the same time (is that OK??)

Thanks again for all the thoughts, my family really appreciates it!
imageVisit The Nest!

Re: Invites Out!!

• I think that is totally ok!  Glad you've been keeping busy!!

• Sorry you've had such a hard time recently. 

I think it's totally fine if they're received at the same time. I think mine were received within a couple days of each other as well. Hang in there!
    Anniversary
  • Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

I think you'll be totally fine sending them out around the same time - I think most of my guests got their shower invite before the wedding invite!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandpa.. Sending T&P! 

Sometimes busying yourself is the best thing to do... the days after are so draining.  It's completely find that guests will get them around the same time.  Congrats on the check!  So exciting!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but I am glad you are keeping yourself busy with other things, congrats on the invites.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards