May 2012 Weddings

nwr: cleaning out my closet

I'm on spring break this week so I have free time after work, yay! I decided to tackle my closet this week to get rid of a lot of things so it can pretty much ready for the move before the wedding. I'm working on my purses right now and I have like 4 purses that I haven't used in sooo long but I can't bring myself to put them in the goodwill bag. What if I want to use them someday and I regret getting rid of it?! LOL

I will suck it up and get rid of them....I know that a lot of you have moved recently or will be moving soon so I figured you can relate Smile
Photobucket

Re: nwr: cleaning out my closet

• I have SO many purses, bags and wallets and I was going to get rid of the ones I don't use that often since I really only use 2 that I rotate but every once in a while I will use a completely different one. I decided to keep most of them when I moved in January because "you never know when you will need it". 

I'm sorry I am no help I am glad you were strong enough to get rid of them :) I am not a packrat about anything else I don't like having clutter. Moving is definitely a good time to get rid of crap.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I can get rid of clothes until I'm blue in the face but if anyone tried to touch my purses, I might lose my mind! I have so many and it's so ridiculous because I haven't used more than half of them in years but I still won't get rid of them.

Sorry... apparently I'm no help either :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha thanks ladies! I will have a really hard time when I get to my shoes...
    Photobucket
  • I am horrible for getting rid of my Purses and especially my shoes!
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I am horrible when it comes to cleaning out my closet. I have such a hard time getting rid of clothes, shoes, purses, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i just got rid of A TON of stuff from around my house.  the whole back of my car was packed full  haha   i love cleaning everything out and getting rid of so much stuff i don't use.  plus, now i won't have to move in to colorado in april!  :)
  • I did that a couple weekends ago.  I'm trying to get rid of as much stuff that I don't use as possible before the move.  There's no point in dragging it to the new house and it taking up space if I don't even use it.  I'm going to take a bunch of clothes to a concinement shop close by to see if I can get anything out of them and I'm taking the rest to my church for our yardsale in May.  This weekend won't be too crazy, so I hope to work on some more things... we start moving in a little over a week!!! =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have purses and wallets that I don't get rid of! lol I just keep thinking that I will use it. Even though in the back of my mind I know I won't. I have been thinking about going through stuff to get ready for the move. Just haven't gotten around to do it.
    Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards