Ok, you are being sent to a deserted island. Why? Don't worry about it, you just are, and you are going to be stuck there for 1 year. You can bring 3 things, what would you bring?
Here are the rules:
1. NO PEOPLE!!!!! Sorry FI, you'll have to wait for us.
2. No Cell Phone- There is no way to be "rescued." People know you are there, but you are staying, sorry.
3. You can bring electronics, but remember, this is a deserted island. There is no wifi.
4. Again, don't waste your time on an item you think will "save you." Not gonna happen.
5. You have all the very basic necessities- fresh water, enough food for the year, shelter, stuff you need to make a fire, toilet paper, sunblock, and blankets. However, you do not have shower/shower supplies, toothbrush, etc.
So, what do you bring with you? I have to admit, I always have trouble when thinking of this question. I am not going to answer quite yet, I'm going to think about it (and maybe steal some ideas, lol)
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii