June 2013 Weddings

Can we PIP our e-rings?

I love seeing rings! Show em off ladies!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Can we PIP our e-rings?

• I wish I had a closer up picture of my ring.  It's a halo with a princess cut diamond in the center.  The bands are split and have diamonds on them all the way down the sides.

• In total theres 39 diamonds, there's the ones you can see and the front and back sides have a line of pave, for some reason I can't find the side-view pic
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am so in love with my ring!  It was custom made by a jeweller in a small town near where we live.   It has a princess cut diamond in the centre.  The band is a white gold pave setting with alternating diamonds and amethysts (my favourite stone). 

Yay FI!  Well done! haha
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You all have such pretty rings!  I love mine too!  FI picked it out all by himself, even though my sister went with him.  It's 1 carat total, which is the perfect size for me!  I have slender fingers, so anything too big would have been overwhelming.

What I really love is the side veiw:

I like that the diamonds look like they're floating because it lets more light in around them so they sparkle more!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You all have such beautiful rings! It makes mine look so plain. :( I do love it however. Its one carat, princess cut, set in a white gold band. My favorite part is that it has double clasps on each corner. And it leave me open to basically pick any band I want without having to worry so much about the match! :)imageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love all your rings!! Here is a pic of mine! :) FI did an excellent job (with just a little bit of help) :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's mine :) FI picked it out all on his own :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's a one-carat princess-cut diamond in white gold with a euro-shank bottom so it doesn't turn. Classic and gorgeous. FI did a wonderful job. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • everyone has such beautiful rings!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Everyone's rings are so pretty!! Love how they're all so unique!!

Here's mine...cushion cut morganite in the center, with micro pave diamonds set in platinum. I still find myself sitting there staring at it on my finger sometimes!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards