June 2013 Weddings

Colors

Ok, I'm trying to decide on a third color. I'm going with navy blue and silver but im trying to decide on a third color. Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Colors

• One of my friends is getting married this Saturday. Her colors are navy and orange. They compliment each other really well. Luckily most colors compliment navy!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I happen to be doing navy and yellow, but because my fav flowers are sunflowers and yellow daisies.  I do like the idea of a light purple or pink too though.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Our favorite colors are Blue and Silver.  I also love purple.  He basically said whatever you want lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i think purple is too close to navy, unless you are going to do a really soft purple. I second blush pink :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • If you go for a dark purple, I think it'll take away from the navy. You want the 3rd color to just be an accent-right? If so, then you should keep it relatively light. A pale pink or a light lavender would look good.

Also, you don't have to have 3 colors. If you and your FI are content with Navy and Silver-just have that! We only have 2 colors(champagne and peacock). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My colors are navy and yellow but I'm also using lilac as an accent color. I think the blush pink could also look very nice!
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Colors:[QUOTE]I've suggested this to another girl sugar! but what about a blush pink? nbsp;I think it balances everything out in my opinion anyways.What are your and your FI's favorite colors? nbsp;Does he have anything to say about colors I know mine doesn't, but other poster's FIs on here do? nbsp;I think you should pick something that you and FI both like and agree on, and something that you'll be comfortable with for the rest of your lives as you don't want to look back at your pictures in 20 years and be horrified with what you chose. nbsp;Also think about the venue if you have one and colors that would complement both the blue and silver and your venue.Hope that helps, good luck : Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]

Purple?

• We're doing Navy Blue, Yellow and hint of silver :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards