March 2013 Weddings
Options

Favorite gifts?

Hey ladies! Congrats to everyone, we're all married now! Whoo hoo!

I know weddings aren't about the gifts of course, but I'm sure we all got some pretty cool things! What was the best thing you got?

For me, there are a couple. First was our Kitchenaid mixer. I am SO excited to start using this!! We got it from my parents and sister. The other thing we got wasn't actually a gift. We took our registry coupon and gift cards to get a Canon Rebel T3! We just got it tonight and I'm so excited! We both love photography and I've never had an SLR camera of my own. We've been testing out on our little furry models :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: Favorite gifts?

• Options
    Glad you got some good gifts! We didn't get any "gifts" just some cash and A LOT of " we were in a rush and we forgot the card" lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was excited about the pressure cooker...DH was estatic about the new toaster....we didn't get a ton of physical gifts most of it was money. 
  • Options
    The first gift we got off our registry for my bridal shower was our apple green Kitchen Aid stand mixer from my cousins in Florida, which was awesome. My favorite gift from the wedding was our Keurig, which I was surprised to find out it came from my old boss. We also really liked the money and gift cards we got to put towards our Disney World honeymoon and home projects.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kaceymariekaceymarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2013
    the keurig! and my husband loves the soda machine we got. then we mostly just got cash & gift cards..
  • Options
    The cash :). Also, my Ninja!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards