Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Macy's Registry

I just logged into my Macy's registry and almost everything on there says it's being discontinued.  I just checked a couple days ago and everything was good.  The items their listing as being discontinued are pretty classic items like corningware, pyrex, calphalon, kate spade china, etc.  I'm wondering if this may just be a glitch in their system since these items are still available at other stores, manufacturer websites, etc.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Re: Macy's Registry

• Options
    I am too! I have like 10 items that say they are being discontinued, including the pryex I registered for. I hope its just a glitch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am calling them soon, and I will let you know if I find out any useful information.
  • Options
    Yea same here, it looks like half of my registry is being discontinued and we're in shower/wedding gift timeframe so I'm having a mini freak out so let us know if you hear anything!
  • Options
    Yes, please let me know what they say. I would hate to have to go thru and find all new stuff. If thats the case, I may just delete it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    98% sure it's a glitch. Their friends and family event is next weekend so it might be related to that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just called, it's a glitch and should be resolved by the end of the day.
  • Options
    Macy's had the store I registered at call me.  She said there is no way they're discontinuing these items.  She printed out my registry and said nothing on it is being discontinued at this time and almost everything is available in store right now.
  • Options
    I talked to someone at Macys and she said they are just having website errors and issues that they are working to resolve. but that the items are NOT being discontinued!
  • Options
    Thank goodness I checked here because I was having a serious panic attack about 99% of my registry going unavaliable 37 days before the wedding!!
  • Options
    I just checked my and about 95% of my registry says discontinued. It must be a glitch because when I added The Hotel Collection bedding in the store less than two weeks ago, the salesman there was so excited that I added it to my registry because they just got this collection in the store. He said it was new and I was the first one in the store to register for it. How could that collection now be discontinued???

• Options
    I wish I would have checked in on the Knot last night...

FI got to watch me spend about an hour going through and selecting replacement items for our registry.  Tonight, I'm going back and trying to correct what I 'fixed'. 

Sigh.  If it were already after the showers, I would say bump it and keep bouncing. 
  • Options
    It was definitely a glitch. Just got an email from Macys saying its been fixed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards