I thought we might do a little survey. I stole a bunch of this from the Catholic board.
1. Does your church identify with a denomination? If so, what?
2. How many services do you have per week?
3. How many pastors/priests do you have?
4. Do you have any groups or bible studies? Do you attend any of them?
5. What is the best thing about your church?
6. What is something your church could work on or do better?
7. Are you very active in your church?
8.What service/s do you normally go too?
Feel free to add more if you think of anything!
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis
Married! May 27th, 2012