North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Sea Ranch Resort & Beachside bistro review wedding 3/23/13

My husband Dan and I just got back from our wedding at the Sea Ranch Resort on 3/23/13. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we were that we chose them to host the best day of our lives! We visited the Sea Ranch for the first time in March 2012 while they were undergoing some Major renovations. We met Belinda Anderson (director of sales/catering)and after spending about an hour with us to show us around and talk to us we completely looked past all the construction (which there was a lot going on haha) and decided to take a chance! That was the best decision we EVER made. I am not a big planner and have not even ever planned a bridal shower, baby shower etc so this whole planning process for very overwhelming in the beginning for me. We live in Northern Virginia so most of the planning was done via e-mail with Belinda and let me tell you she made it a breeze. We went back to visit in the summer of 2012 and were soooo impressed with the new oceanfront rooms and the Beachside bistro - we knew we had made the right decision after eating dinner there one night. Chef John is so great and the prices are super reasonable. We ended up having our rehersal dinner at the Sea ranch also and the entire staff made us feel so at home. If you are thinking of having an Outer Banks wedding the sea Ranch is the place to be - they have everything you could ever need or want - a beautiful ocean view, delicious food, and Staff from housekeeping to management who were just plain amazing! We can not thank them enough for making our day so SPECIAL and STRESS free - it was truly beautiful. Thank you to the Sea Ranch - you are are amazing and we are already planning our next trip to Visit!!! :) 

Amy & Dan :)

Re: Sea Ranch Resort & Beachside bistro review wedding 3/23/13

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    This is great news!! Do you have any pics you could post? Even if it's just a few, we would appreciate it. The Sea Ranch changed owners and a few brides lost their deposit and had major major issues, so to have a bride that had a good experience with them since they did the renno, is great for our future brides. Especially since there aren't that many OF venues down there. I hope you will post some pics, even if they aren't the pro-pics :) P.S. I deleted your last name from the post, privacy reasons and all

• Options

I will work on posting some....Yes I heard about alot of the Pearl drama - but we were so happy with giving them a chance it was so wonderful!  And thanks for deleting the last name :)

• Options
    It's so nice to finally hear something good about this place!  It was so sad to see so many people upset.  Glad to see they've turned it around.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards