Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

My alarm isn't set until 9:30, but I am wide awake...too much on my mind. My dad should get here around 12:30, and we will be heading out to BWI asap. I'm getting pretty anxious about things, so some calming vibes and prayers would be appreciated. We'll be back on Friday night, so I'll "see" everyone next week.

I hope you all have a good and quick rest of the week, and a lovely weekend!

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    Mroning Kim! Big vibes you week goes as smoothly as possible!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning.

Kim-Lots of vibes for you and your family.

Check of the night: Booked a makeup artist for my wedding day.  Reasonably priced and will travel to my house. Smile

Hopefully today goes by quickly, I'm bored already at work.  Blah
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    GM all – I have to AW out my puppy.  He slept 9 hours last night, and only whimpered for about 30 secs when I put him in his crate to go to sleep (as opposed to Sunday night…he howled for an hour).  He also held it all day yesterday while I was at work for a whole 8 hours!  So proud of him!  Just work and class here today, haven’t given my notice yet, but was asked for my personal cell phone bill to prove I worked the hours I was claiming when I worked from home.  My landline only showed 3.7 hours of talk time, and I am claiming 7 hours in 3 days….I really want to say take your 3 hours of pay and shove it since I’m moving on, but held myself back.  I printed out my cell bill and my personal emails to show the ranges of time I was working.  My office manager accused my DH of hiding something since he pays the cell phone bill and I had to ask him for the account passwords to gain access to the bill.  WTF is wrong with these ppl.  Kim – GL today!!!!!  Many vibes/prayers.  
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Morning.

GL and safe travels, Kim.  Thinking of you and your family.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    good morning!

Kim- many many vibes today. is DH not going to the funeral with you two?

I worked on invitations last night and Im so frustrated with them
  • edited December 2011
    Marbus-Why so frustrated with invites?  I must admit that I found them very frustrating as well!  Let us know if we can help!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Wow, lots of random names on the board today.

Kim, many vibes and prayers for your flights and your whole trip.

Bri, your office is crazytown.  Thank goodness for the new job!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    my office is crazy town.  got an email after I got all those phone recs together etc that never mind
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!
      Kim-safe travels, I'll be thinking about you!  Hope it all goes well.
    Sara-What's going on with the invites?  maybe you can post some pictures and let us help you out-I've been DIYing for the past 3 weeks and it frusterates me too.
    Duq-Congrats on your check!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sara, I DIYed my invites, sort of (I ordered them printed then spiffed them up with some stuff).  Definitely post them and we'll see if we can help! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards