Wedding Classifieds

Never Worn Tiara for Sale

Hi,

I'm selling my wedding tiara.  I never ended up wearing it so it's totally new.  I paid $85 but am willing to sell it for $50.  I also have the crinolin and skirt that were never worn that I'll sell for $10.  Please PM me if you're interested.  I live in the downtown Columbus area.  Thanks, Megan

Re: Never Worn Tiara for Sale

• mebrown90mebrown90
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

I'm selling my wedding tiara.  I never ended up wearing it so it's totally new.  I paid $85 but am willing to sell it for $50.  I also have the crinolin and skirt that were never worn that I'll sell for $10.  Please PM me if you're interested.  I live in the downtown Columbus area.  Thanks, Megan
  • SlothGoalsSlothGoals
    1000 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Never Worn Tiara for Sale:
    Hi, I'm selling my wedding tiara.  I never ended up wearing it so it's totally new.  I paid $85 but am willing to sell it for $50.  I also have the crinolin and skirt that were never worn that I'll sell for $10.  Please message me at [redacted] if you're interested.  I live in the downtown Columbus area.  Thanks, Megan
    Posted by mebrown90

You should really take down your phone number! There are vendors and creepers everywhere on the internet. Just have people PM you here if they're interested.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 Exit 21 (Jersey!)
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Never Worn Tiara for Sale:
    In Response to Never Worn Tiara for Sale : You should really take down your phone number! There are vendors and creepers everywhere on the internet. Just have people PM you here if they're interested.
    Posted by kristbot

Ditto!  OP - You NEVER want to put personal info out there for all the world to see.

• Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    edited April 2013
    Megan - I edited your post to remove your phone number.  The other posters are right.  You should never put out personal information on the internet if you can help it.  I am also moving this post to the classified board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards