• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Boston

Boston Marathon

Dear Boston Knotties,

I don't know if this board is very active or not, but I just wanted to send some love from Cincinnati, Ohio.  My heart and prayers go out to your city.  I know a lot of us brides are getting fit for our weddings and it's possible some of you may have been hurt today at the marathon, or have family or friends of those that were hurt. 

I'm still in so much shock that stuff like this can actually happen. 

Love from Ohio,
Stacy
Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Boston Marathon

• Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! I am so proud to be from Boston and  Boston is a very resiliant city.  <3 We will not let this overcome us!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for your post. My youngest daughter works for Boston EMS and was in spitting distance of the explosions. Working in Boston, She is quite used to trauma, stabbing, gunshots, ect. This accordig to her, was horrific.

So, thank you for sending your thoughts to everyone affected. They will all need our prayers. 
    And prayers that those responsible will be brought to justice.

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards