Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Already Married?!?

2»

Re: Already Married?!?

• Options
    In Response to Re:Already Married?!?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Already Married?!?:In Response to Re:Already Married?!?: Did you get NOTHING out of the other posts?! You're about to lie by omission to everyone in your lives. Cut the BS. You want the government of the United States to see you as married but you still want the white dress. That's so wrong on too many levels.Posted by banana468Okay, I'll cut the BS. I'll tell you the truth. I've been away from my fiance for the past two years. Between him being in basic, AIT, stationed 5,000 miles away, and spending 367 days in Afghanistan. Honestly, I cann't afford to live in Hawaii. Sorry, I'm not made of money! I will be moving to Hawaii to be with him. I will be leaving everything I have ever known. My family, my friends, the town I grew up in, along with my job. I will be moving 5,000 miles away with NOTHING. Is it so wrong to want a house to live in when I get there? We can't get a house until we are legally married. So, sorry, if I would like that process expedited. Would you like to move that far away and not have a place to live? Yea....I didn't think so.And yes, I do want the white dress. What girl doesn't? Did you have a white dress and a big party to celebrate nbsp;your love? ....probably. I am just as deserving as the next person.nbsp;Before you judge and criticize, try walking a mile in my shoes. You try being away from your fiance/husband for that long and THEN tell me that you wouldn't do anything and everyhing in your power to be with them. Once you've done that....then we can talk. But until then, your rude and completely ignorant comments have absolutely zero affect on how I run my life.nbsp;Thanks for your time! : Posted by Mrs OAJM[/QUOTE] No one is saying you shouldn't get married. It's lying about it that is deceitful and flat out rude to your guests. Also, if you think your PPD will be in a house of worship fiid luck with that. Many wont marry you without a marriage license and you won't be abje to produce one if you're already hitched. I DID get married on my wedding day in the big white dress and you know what I didn't lie to my guests. That's how I get to judge you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards