Florida-West Coast

Holiday Inn Harbourside in Indian Rocks Beach, FL

My fiancé and I looked at the Holiday Inn Harbourside in Indian Rocks Beach the other day and it is currently a top contender in our venue search.  My FMIL has stayed there several times, and I have read plenty of good reviews about this venue so far.  The questions that I have are:

1.  Have any of you had your wedding here?  Was everything just as you had hoped? Were there any issues or cautions that you might have regarding this venue?

2.  Have any of you been to a wedding here, or stayed as a guest in this hotel?  What were the good things that you liked?  What were the bad or not so wonderful (if any) issues that you came across?

I am curious to hear from anyone with experience here.  They seem to do plenty of weddings, and the staff seems nice so far, pretty decent prices and good deals on the rooms, but I want to make sure it's not just "looks good on the surface" then we're going to regret any of this later once we get deeper into the planning and what not.  Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards