Snarky Brides

Love it buttons - anonymous or not?

Re: Love it buttons - anonymous or not?

• Sure, why not? Just let me know when.
  • Lia, I'm thinking about looking into a graduate level Biostats class.  I have no idea what that would do for my career though.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What is this Chi-Square value you speak of?  I don't remember statistics....
  • Oh, I guess we should clarify.  Chi square is a probability test.  Basically, since the chi-square value is 69, and the table at one degree of freedom gives a p-value of 0.05 at a chi-square value of 3.89, it's saying that there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that anyone wanted the love-its to be anonymous.
    I french with my man
  • I don't think this Tuesday is good.  I think several people will be taking an additional day off.
  • Stats are always good. A bunch of stats majors here get jobs with Disney analyzing ticket sales data, banks have huge teams of statisticians too, and I would assume any company involved in marketing has a lots of statisticians on hand too. I know a bio PhD who works for a big bank now, translating between the stats people (who speak math) and the bank people (who speak English). Bio stats people tend to speak both since it is so applied. What do you do?
    I'm an office manager for a science nonprofit.  In July, my bookkeeper is quitting, so I'll also be financial expert extraordinaire.  There isn't really anywhere to go from here with this office though, so anything I do would be to get a job with a different organization.  I'd like to be in analysis for the government, but it seems you need a masters for that.  I'm planning on starting language requirements in the fall.  Long story short, I have no idea what I'm going to do in the next 3-4 years before dream job becomes attainable.
    I french with my man
  • If we decide on a day, I will PM every reg on the international boards that I can think of if that's what we need to do to get the word out.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I vote Wednesday.  Better to get the word out Tuesday when everyone is around.
  • I'm on board for Wednesday, what am I going to do all day at work though????

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • MuppetFan said:
    I wonder what would happen if everyone stormed Weddingbee with good advice on the proposed date.

I was thinking that too.  Long term, maybe we could take over the beehive and drive the bees over to TK. 

PS Wednesday is good with me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Wednesday works.  @AddieL43, send the van around.
  • OK, just so I'm clear, am I doing this via PM?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

I'm on board for Wednesday, what am I going to do all day at work though????

Play CAH online, of course.

• edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• AddieL73 said:
    OK, just so I'm clear, am I doing this via PM?

I think it would be most effective if it were also posted on each board. 

Agree. I don't think it matters if anyone knows.  You could send out PMs too to make sure though. Whatever y'all think is most effective.

• rdr716 said:
    This exists? Where does this exist?
  • image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• I'm down for Wednesday too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • harper0813harper0813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2013
    MuppetFan said:

I wonder what would happen if everyone stormed Weddingbee with good advice on the proposed date.

I would like to do this. This sounds fun.

P.S. Wednesday works for me.
  • rdr716 said:
    If I could "love" this post all day AND LET YOU KNOW ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF DOING THIS SHIT, I would :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • OK. And I'm totally going to the hive that day for fun.
  • edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @buddysmom80 -- I just loved your post....

• If you go to the hive, choose a similar SN so we know it's you.
  •  

rdr716 said:
    I'm just going to put it out there, we should have a CAH marathon instead of TK on Wednesday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • If you go to the hive, choose a similar SN so we know it's you.

Yes!
  • edited May 2013

My SN on WB is Kristen StL, and I changed by av over there to the same one I use over here.  Hopefully y'all will recognize me!

Ohand Addie I love the new version of your av, very cute!

ETA: I was wondering if we should stick with a specific board on WB (such as E), what say you?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards