Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Armstrong Farms

Lets see here.... Tomorrow i have a meeting to meet one of the coordinators named Kristan to show me around the farm. I wold love to hear about anyones experience there with there wedding or anything of that matter. This is number 1 on my list and i want this to work out soooooo much. If anyone has anything to say let me know.... good or bad!!!
8/13/11

Re: Armstrong Farms

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that there is a significant rental cost (IMO), but I know it includes rental of the guest house? This is what I'm gathering from a BM who booked her event there. 

You have to bring in your own catering company and bartender.  I know they have 3 different barns, so hopefully your date is open!

GL
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah its 5500 for 100 people. that doesnt include much at all except for the 8 to 10 people it sleeps for friday to sunday. I dont think it includes tables or chairs either but i will see tomorrow.
    8/13/11
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't pinksonya get married at Armstrong Farms?  If she did, I know she had a really good experience there, although she's not really around on the boards anymore.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    kapst38kapst38 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Puppies4 - did you find out what the rental cost includes and is there an extra fee for each person over 100 guests?  I wanted to look at this place but I don't want to waste the trip if the price isn't right.  Thanks.
    ~Kim P.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards