New Jersey
Options

GT Modern Creations Warning - Long Wait

Hi all. Haven't been on here since my wedding, but I'm an April 2012 bride. I don't know if GT Modern Creations is still as popular as it was last year & if this info has already been posted, but it is now OVER 1 year and I still don't have my video. Yikes! At the time, others said theirs took about 6 months. The quality of their work is great and they are lovely people. But if you want your video within a reasonable amount of time, go elsewhere. I'll try to remember to update when I actually receive it. 

Re: GT Modern Creations Warning - Long Wait

• Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Rlavach! Good to see you. I hope all is well. I am sorry it is taking so long for you to get your video. I remember your trailer was beautiful. Did they give you any update on progress? I am sure it will be amazing once you receive it.

I didn't get my video for a long time either, and it had to be redone. And we still have a tweak to make! I think these things just take time. Hang in there. 
  • Options
    I e-mailed them and they took FOREVER to answer only to say they werent available for my date. Other people on here had the same response. I hope it is worth your wait! Their videos did look good and reviews of them are good so I think they may be overwhelmed.
    I'm happy with who I chose (John Jae).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no. But I'm glad too see you. How's everything besides the wedding video.  FWIW it took 13 months for me to get my wedding album.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey girls!! So nice to see familiar faces! I didn't get our wedding picture CD until about 8 months. I still haven't bothered to make an album. Things aren't exactly great between us, but we're still together, so I guess that's good!!

I asked every few months about our video & continually got the 'omg, we're so swamped, overbooked, so busy, get back to you soon.' It wasn't until I started to get very forceful in my messages that they started to take me seriously & claim it's almost ready. Let's see. Hopefully it's worth the wait!
  • Options
    rlavach said:
    Hey girls!! So nice to see familiar faces! I didn't get our wedding picture CD until about 8 months. I still haven't bothered to make an album. Things aren't exactly great between us, but we're still together, so I guess that's good!!

I asked every few months about our video & continually got the 'omg, we're so swamped, overbooked, so busy, get back to you soon.' It wasn't until I started to get very forceful in my messages that they started to take me seriously & claim it's almost ready. Let's see. Hopefully it's worth the wait!
    Sorry to hear that things with DH aren't great.  You should come around more often to chat. A bunch of us are still here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey, I was married in November 2011 (old knottie here) well I celebrated my anniversary and my video was not here yet. I had to get nasty which I did not want to do because they are truly nice people it took 13 months to get my video. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rlavach said:

Sorry to hear things with your husband aren't great. Hopefully it's just a down period and things will get better soon. Let us know when you get your video. Good luck!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Out of curiosity, have you received your video yet?
  • Options
    Hey rlavach!!  Haven't seen you in forever.  Did you get your video yet??  Where are all the April 2012 brides hanging out??  Our board is dead.
    wedding countdown
  • Options
    My friend got married last year and she didnt received her wedding video yet. Maybe you should call or email them to find out when you should get your video..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards