Options

Honeymoons

2»

Re: Honeymoons

• Options
    hockeywife10hockeywife10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2013
    We were planning on Cancun, but we are running outta money and waited too late to get our passports... so we are off to Atlantic City. We are leaving the Sunday after the wedding and will be back home Friday sometime :) I can't wait to get away for the week with no responsibilities or drama!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We were planning on Cancun, but we are running outta money and waited too late to get our passports... so we are off to Atlantic City. We are leaving the Sunday after the wedding and will be back home Friday sometime :) I can't wait to get away for the week with no responsibilities or drama!!!

on the bright side you won't need to get a new passport with your new last name. I'm waiting until after our honeymoon to change my passport, I have no time,patience,and extra money to wait for a new one. Just for a last name change.. No thanks ill use my current one and change it before our next international vacation !
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was in the same perdicament, my passport just expired a few months ago.  I talked to our travel agent about it since I needed a new one for the honeymoon and didn't want to have to waste money getting a new oe with my married name on it.  She said that it doesn't matter just always remember to get the tickets booked in the name that shows on the passport and then change it next time around.  Hopefully I'll get to chnge it right before our 10 year anniversay because we are going somewhere awesome to celebrate!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Alaskan Cruise for us! Tiffany - I think we had this convo before - what date are you leaving, which cruise line?

we're doing a 7 day Alaskan Cruise. We had considered Cabo, Cancun and the Caribbean, but decided because of logistics, an Alaskan Cruise worked well for us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards