Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Gray and Gray?

I think my fiance and I have decided that we really like the idea of him and his groomsmen in gray suits/tuxes.

I am having a very hard time thinking of colors I might like for the wedding scheme/my bridesmaids (getting married 10/4/14).  I have really enjoyed seeing the bridal party in gray dresses with their flowers and/or their shoes being a pop of color.  

Would it be okay to have both sides dressed in gray?  Thoughts :)  Also any thoughts on non-traditional fall colors?  THANKS

Re: Gray and Gray?

• Options
    1. Wait a bit before you ask your bridesmaids to be bridesmaids. You're still so far out and relationships change.
    2. If you are going to be requiring a specific shoe or an usual show color (e.g. orange) you must pay for the shoes yourself. You're welcome to say "wear any silver/black/nude pumps you own," however.
    3. Gray and gray looks fine - especially if you let ties and flowers be pops of color. You could look into doing the ladies in paler grays and the guys in deeper charcoal. Or vice versa.
    4. Weddings don't have to match the season they occur in unless you just like fall colors.
  • Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I also like the idea of gray.  As for the pop of color, something like plum, coral, or a burnt orange (like a dark pumpkin color) would be nice against the gray.
  • Options
    our guys wore gray and my girls wore plum--looked fantastic together. I think gray and gray would look nice too, but I just personally like some color.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards