Not Engaged Yet

AW: Some Wedding Accessories

Ok so I have a bunch of random accessories that I have gotten over the past couple months to include my shoes (something blue), veil, invitations, card birdcage and my grandmother's pearl necklace (my "something borrowed"). I'm still working on my Accommodation cards for the invitations and I am also still searching for some pearl earrings to wear with my necklace. My "something old" are my great-grandmother's lace hankie that was given to her by my great-grandfather (I plan to wrap that around my bouquet) and my "something new" will be my pearl earrings.

Re: AW: Some Wedding Accessories

• Lovely all around! My favorite details so far are your borrowed pearls and the detailing on your veil.
  • So pretty! I love your veil too! I bet you could find matching earrings on etsy for your pearls.
  • Thanks! I really love my veil too. I wasn't actually wanting to wear one until I tried it on with my dress.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Yay Grandma's pearls! I can't wait to see it all put together! We should bring your accessories when your dress comes in so we can see the whole package.

• so pretty I love the veil too!

Anniversary

• Everything looks great! Can we see your dress again? I forget what it looks like.

• Swazzle said:
    Everything looks great! Can we see your dress again? I forget what it looks like.
    Here are some pictures. The last couple have a belt that the salon owner put on to see what it looked like but I decided not to go with it so that won't be there.
  • I'm so jealous you have all your accessories already and I love the lace hankie!  I'm still struggling with this.  I have a statement necklace but still looking for earrings and flowers for my hair.  Forget even thinking about the old,new,borrowed,blue thing.  I'm failing at bridal just before the wedding haha 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So gorgeous! 

• I'm so jealous you have all your accessories already and I love the lace hankie!  I'm still struggling with this.  I have a statement necklace but still looking for earrings and flowers for my hair.  Forget even thinking about the old,new,borrowed,blue thing.  I'm failing at bridal just before the wedding haha 
    Ditto, all of this.  I'm a big bridal accessories fail.   Family wise we tried to come up with something borrowed that could go with my dress, etc and couldn't find anything.  So my borrowed is a bracelet from Rent the Runway.  Ha!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • @suzie211- What does your bracelet look like? I love bracelets but I hardly ever wear them.

I think the only reason why I got my accessories so fast was because my family thrusted them at me lol. My grandmother called me and was like "wear my pearls" and my mom was like use this lol! So luckily I liked all of them lol.
  • suzie211suzie211 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    @southernpeach89 Here's a pic.  I don't know why its so big. Ugh.

photo bridalparty.jpg
  • @suzie211- So Pretty!! If I can some how find a bracelet that looks good with everything then I might wear one. I love your bracelet though! So gorgeous!
  • Love your blue shoes!  Everything looks beautiful.  
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards