1. Chicken Potstickers and Asian Lettuce Wraps (I was at the Cheesecake Factory)
2. Water/Diet Coke
4. Yonkers, NY and West Haven, CT
5. Hawaii...but I leave for Portugal next week.
6. Regret? Not having more time to say goodbye to my friends in Boston.
7. Ummm...not that I know of.
8. Some type of martini...can't remember.
9. Um.....my thank you letters from my wedding? Or maybe a Father's Day card actually.
10. We've been friends since the 2nd grade. She knows me. She knows my family and the LONG, COMPLICATED, CONVOLUTED history of it. She doesn't judge me. We can go 6 months without talking (out of busy-ness) and pick up right where we left off. I don't have to ever explain the backstory. She's seen me through a lot of hard times. She's a great shopping partner. She loves me back.
What did you eat for dinner last night?
Sushi Specifically a godzilla roll and a spicy crunchy roll. Yum!
What drink do you usually order with your food?
Water, sometimes wine.
What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Go to the bathroom and check Bakery Story. Then kiss H and cuddle.
Where did you grow up?
I was born in NY and lived there for a little while and then moved to NJ and spent most of my childhood there.
Where did you go on your last vacation?
Cape May, NJ for our honeymoon.
What is biggest regret this week?
Being depressed and fueling that depression with failing at eating well/exercising.
Have you ever been on TV?
I don't think so.
What was the first thing you drank when you turned 21?
When was the last time you actually wrote a letter on paper?
H and I just recently finished our thank you cards.
Why is your best friend your best friend?
My H is my best friend because I just love him so much and we do everything together. We have a lot of fun and we laugh and joke around all day. He supports me, guides me and loves me every day.
@loves2shop4shoes my bf used to live in west haven. I live in north haven. I thought @brisox81 was my only CT connection on here!