Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hotel weddings

I know that the community is working to update the vendor list, but I am wondering if anyone here would like to put in a strong word for any of the hotels in the city for ceremonies and receptions. We are specifically interested in the Fairmont and the Westin. If you had your wedding at another hotel in the city and had a great experience, we'd love to hear about your fabulous wedding as well! Thanks!

Re: Hotel weddings

• Depending on the size of your wedding, The Renaissance....hands down. They will not be able to accomodate more than about 200 people. But they have a beautiful staircase they they do ceremonies on and the service they give their brides is impeccable.
  • FI and I are having our reception a little outside of town at Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South. So far we have been very very happy with our decision. The food is delicious, the people are amazing, and the prices are fantastic for what you get. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we're having our wedding at the sheraton station square. the waterfront rooms are gorgeous and you can have the ceremony and reception both at the hotel. i've been working with eric bowman and it's been very simple.
  • Embassy Suites! Seriously so stunning inside! It has a beautful atrium and waterfall. Check it out! The food is awesome too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards