Not Engaged Yet

TGIF

2»

Re: TGIF

• OH! I have an addition to my weekend plans! 

SWAZZLES AND SAKS DO MEXICAN! 

• @suzie211, @southerpeach89 - This was news to me. I went for an eyebrow and brazilian wax the other day with someone new and she told me I barely needed to come in (which I already knew) and she mentioned that it could be from being so un-stressed lately. Maybe she lied hahaha

@peaseblossom55 - Let's do it! I haven't been to a game in over a year. The last time I went was the night the Devils lost in the finals last season. 

• @swazzle got distracted at work... damn work.... distracting me from knotting...

Let me know sometimes that work for you

Anniversary

• This weekend...tonight, I'm getting together with my best friend for dinner at her place (I made a bangin' strawberry shortcake for the occasion, if I may toot my own horn). We were gonna walk afterward to balance things out, but weather being what it is (aka sporadic) we might get rained out of that plan. Afterward I'm gonna come home and study until my eyes bleed - or I might just look on Amazon for a new rolling backpack since mine is nowhere NEAR big enough.

Saturday, more studying until my eyes bleed.

I will be taking most of Sunday off from school stuff. A friend is having a barbecue, so BF and I are going to that, and then BF is staying over here for the rest of the evening, which will be nice. I like him a lot and rather miss him when he's not around.
  • Hello ladies.  TGIF....its been a week from hell. 

@loves2shop4shoes and @cschiano .... I'd love to participate in a Chicago meetup if it is an open invitation.  :)  Like @cschiano mentioned, your will get more bang for your buck in Lakeview.  I never cared for Lincoln Park when I lived there with an ex...we were in the heart of the neighborhood and I always felt too old living there (very young, college-age crowd....at least when I lived there).  Go even slightly more north (the begining part of Uptown but no further North than Montrose Ave) and you will really get bang for your buck and space.  Definately not the safest neighborhood North of Montrose Ave, however.  I "second" being close to a grocery store and the El.  Winter here can really blow you away, as I'm sure you know. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards