Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Waterfront Venue Options in MD

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if people have recommendations for waterfront reasonably priced waterfront venues in MD. I've heard about Herrington Bay and seen some pictures online. What do you all suggest/what were your experiences? Feel free to private message me with your information. Thanks so much :0) Also do these venues have near by churches? Some fam really want a church ceremony since I'm Catholic but I'm all about the views of water & just having a relaxed great time! 

Re: Waterfront Venue Options in MD

• Where in MD? Are you talking Baltimore, Annapolis, Eastern Shore, Southern MD like Charles County? That should help you narrow it down a bit, but just "Maryland" is super vague.
  • Swan Harbor farm is where my reception is going to be held. I absolutely love it there! They do weddings also(we opted to just have reception there and a wedding at my fiancés church). One thing though you have to find a caterer as they don't offer it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sorry to be so vague! Lol...I'm thinking Baltimore, Annapolis, or even Eastern Shore(I Like Herrington Bay & I believe that's Eastern shore right?)
  • Jessica41381 I will also be sure to look up Swan Harbor Farm too, thanks for your suggestion!
  • @jsteele4 they are extremely easy to work with and very laid back. I absolutely love it and couldn't imagine having my reception anywhere else!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Swan Harbor Farm & Chesapeake Bay Beach Club are two that I've heard lots of good things about.  There are also a bunch of venues near the inner harbor which could be a good middle ground.
  • edited July 2013
    I don't know much about the cost, but I went to a wedding in Easton, held at a waterfront hotel called The Oaks. There were a few bed and breakfasts in the area, too. It was the most memorable wedding I've attended, in part because of the location.

It was a Catholic wedding, so there was a church somewhat close by, but I don't remember what the name of it was. Very beautiful, charming, small church.
  • If you're willing to do southern Maryland, you shoul check out old Breton inn. It is GORGEOUS. My sister got married under the pavilion there.
  • I've been to a wedding at Swan Harbor, it is very pretty. Great views!

Anniversary
  • Went to one at Herrington. It's on the western shore. It was nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards