Nevada-Las Vegas

Trying to stay patient!! still no picture's

Tomorrow is our 1 month Anniversary and still no picture's. I'm trying no to let this bother me,  but everyday i'm getting more and more frustrated!! My photographer guaranteed our photo's in 3 wks.  When i emailed him he said we would have them this week and sorry for the delay, but i highly doubt they will be in my mailbox today =(    What should i do? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Trying to stay patient!! still no picture's

• I say wait till Monday and if nothing email or call.  maybe a delay in the mail and not necessarily photag.  :) HTH
  • Well I'm not one with much patience so I think if they don't come with today's mail I would contact him but that's just me! Either way if he originally promised 3 weeks then 4 weeks should be a definite delivery. Plus you will get some piece of mind after you know what's going on! Good Luck :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I have none either lol
  • he promised it will be send priority mail, so there couldn't be that much of a delay. he actually told me at the time he wasn't too busy and i would have them within 2 wks. and i know things come up, but 4 wks is way too long! they better be worth it!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our videographer promised video in three months and it took nine to receive the first iteration so I feel your pain on this.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Our photog said three weeks too but ended up taking 4 weeks.  I agree call again on Monday. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!
  • Omg vegasgroom 9 months!? U r very patient I must say! Good news he emailed me last night that I should receive them tomorrow but ill count on Tuesday lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mbenoit03 said:
    Omg vegasgroom 9 months!? U r very patient I must say! Good news he emailed me last night that I should receive them tomorrow but ill count on Tuesday lol
    It was a nightmare.  I ended up pressing them and ultimately getting a USB hard drive with all the raw footage and am having a new entity edit a new video for us.  Ugh.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards