Snarky Brides

Rudeness

13»

Re: Rudeness

• The Knot Gods are rude for banning people for no reason.

and holy shit, that. I jus read 8 pages. What the fuck?
  • That gif is the BEST.THING.EVER. 

Rudest so far: A fat lady stepped on MY foot on the metro and gave ME a nasty look. Like, sorry my feet were underneath yours? 
  • Dma361 said:
    I graduated in may and have my final interview for a paramedic job tomorrow. FI is a fire fighter, older, and generally thinks he knows more about how to handle life than most people. Every time we talk about anything job related, he keeps telling me to make sure I'm studying.

S.T.F.U. It wouldn't be bad, but it's all the time and getting freaking old. This morning, we were taking on the phone about my interview tomorrow (which btw has no medical component. I already went the through the assessment center and kicked its ass....that's why I have the interview) and he starts, "you're haven't had patient contact in a few months. You know you're going to be out of practice. You need to at least make sure you're keeping up with the knowledge, make sure you're studying every day, blah blah blah." I want to slap the shit out of him with that sometimes. It'salso way hard for him to accept that I am higher medically trained than he is, and I actually do know a few things about emergency services now. I'm not taking lectures about studying from someone who will be handing patient care over to me when I get to the scene 2 minutes after him. Go put out fires.

End rant. Oh that felt good. I think the wedding would be off if I ever said anything like that to him.

Gif slap photo:  slap.gif

God! I hate it when my guy does that!! He and I are both Planners and currently work in the same office and when I apply for jobs he 'reads' over my resume, drills me before interviews, etc.

I know he's just trying to be helpful but Damn is it anoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards