Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Linen Rentals?

Anyone have any recommendations for linen rentals near the Ft. Worth area? I'm getting married at the YWCA and I'm looking for navy blue table cloths!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Re: Linen Rentals?

• Options
    I looked up 3 old reviews for the YWCA and two of the brides bought their linens from linentablecloth.com.  Sometimes buying them and then selling them after the wedding can be cheaper than renting.  Might be worth a look.
  • Options
    I found a girl getting married at my same venue (so we had the same table package) a month before me, and we split the cost of purchasing linens. She washed them and gave them to me, and then I washed them and sold them on Craigslist, and we split the money we made. Overall I bet I spent $50 on linens, although it was a bit of work. Totally worth it though.
  • Options
    Yea I've been trying to look on craigslist. I'll keep checking back on craigslist to see if anything pops up. Thanks!
  • Options
    Taylors Rentals in Fort Worth is great! I've worked with them on corporate events and love their customer service.
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks I'll check them out.
  • Options
    There is a company I found online weddinglinensdirect.com and they had great prices and all colors! I was nervous about buying online then I saw they have a 'showroom/warehouse' in Dallas and took the drive over there. They have everything there that is on the website, you can check out the samples in the little sample books. I bought packs of satin napkins and 1 tablecloth and will be back for the other tablecloths in a few weeks. (I wanted to see if I could steam/press out the wrinkles myself before I bought 20 of them). I think the satin 108 inch tablecloths were less than $10 each. 

If you really want to rent and don't want the hassle of buying/steaming/pressing check out May I Serve U? at mayiserveu.com they have their office/showroom by camp bowie and bryant irvin. I will probably get my other rentals from there.
  • Options
    I second Taylors Rentals. They were really easy to work with. They picked up the linens from our venue the next day, too, which just made it one less thing to worry about.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used Taylor's Rentals when I was married at the YWCA in 1999 and again when I got married again this summer at the Omni Hotel. They were wonderful each time. If you have any other questions for the Ft. Worth area do not hesitate to ask:)
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks, I'll need to give them a call then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards