July 2014 Weddings

diy ideas???!!!

anyone have interesting ideas on do it yourself fun ideas?

Re: diy ideas???!!!

• I've got tons of ideas. Check out my planning bio or send me a pm. I'm doing almost everything DIY for our wedding.
  • anyone have interesting ideas on do it yourself fun ideas?

@kkoerner0921

Have you checked out the DIY board? There's a lot of ideas there.

• I'm DIYing any and everything I possibly can. The advantage of having a 2+ year long engagement has been the luxury of time! I'm making all of my own faux florals for bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages and centerpieces, making my own guest book/scrapbook, sewing my own ring pillow, and making my and my bridal party's jewelry. I would have made my own save the dates and invitations if I hadn't already fallen in love with a design I found elsewhere.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• My favorite thing that I'm doing is writing all the married couples ahead of time and asking them to email in a picture of their wedding, their date, and their favorite thhing about marraige..I'm going to put them in old vintage frames and scatter them around the reception hall. 
  • yojkd said:
    My favorite thing that I'm doing is writing all the married couples ahead of time and asking them to email in a picture of their wedding, their date, and their favorite thhing about marraige..I'm going to put them in old vintage frames and scatter them around the reception hall. 
    What a cute idea! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards