Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Calling all GRAND HALL AT THE PRIORY BRIDES...or anyone with info!

Anyone having/had their wedding here who can share some info? I really like it and was wondering prices/  insight you could share.

Thanks Ladies!

Nicole

Re: Calling all GRAND HALL AT THE PRIORY BRIDES...or anyone with info!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was one of the venues I considered for my wedding.  I'm happy to send you the 2009 pricing info I have and fill you in more about my experience/visit there.  Let me know your email address if you'd like me to send it.

They also seemed very responsive with pricing info by email, so you could always just contact them for the most current pricing.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the grand hall was our runner up, but we were only looking at it for the winter and they have special packages for winter weddings (which were about $80-$95pp, dependig on the package choice..but it included everything from linens to cake to edible favors).
  • Options
    jenice95jenice95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I had inquired via email and they responded quickly with pricing info. I'm not sure how many guests you are planning on having but there is a spending minimum before taxes on a Saturday night, which for my guest list I don't think I would have met.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh thats right, i forgot about the minimum pricing. that was something that was extremely reduced for winter weddings. winter i think they required just 9k, but i think the usual is, what, about 15k?
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, as of 2009, there was a $15k minimum for food and beverage before taxes and tips for Saturdays from April-December.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I just got the pricing list back and you were all correct. The min. before taxes is 15k and for the winter wedding is 9k. Probably not going to work for me (since I'm only planning on having around 125) unless I do the winter wedding--which I'm not sold on.

Thanks everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards