Knottie Tech Help
Options

export guest list to excel?

Hi!
Does anyone know how to export the guest list to excel?  I want to make labels for them and would like to export rather than copy and paste one by one...  I tried copy/pasting entire thing but it just pastes all into one column rather than separating out names from addresses from numbers etc.  Any help/advice is appreciated!

Re: export guest list to excel?

• Options
    When I was planning my wedding, there was a way to import an Excel sheet to the guest list wizard, but no way to export the list to Excel, unfortunately.  I had to basically do what you tried: copy/paste into Word, then convert all that to tables (and had to make the divisions where I wanted them), then paste to Excel.  It was a huge PITA because I had over 300 invitations to send.

Hopefully TK will work on it (or hopefully they have already).

Also, it's a good idea to back up all your info, anyway.  Many brides have complained that all their saved info has disappeared from TK.
    Anniversary

• Options
    If that does not work, please check with Customer Service at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options

Click on My Guest List under My Knot Planner.

Then click on the blue View List button under the words "Wedding Guest List".

Now click on the View Summary link in the upper right of the blue box.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a Lists section. You can select different report options, then click the Create Report button. It should open in Excel. I used this to do my placecards and it worked great.

• Options

@eas1223 Thank you so much! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for so long!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards