Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

in suite reception

So I had it all planned to have a small in suite reception at the platinum hotel but after the email I received from Jamie at the platinum I'm a little pushed back from that idea.
Valerie,

We do not allow parties in our overnight suites. We are a timeshare property, so all of our suites are owned by individuals, not our management company.

Thank you,

So now I'm thinking of looking elsewhere. Anyone have any suggestions for off strip hotels that wouldn't make it such a big deal?
I really wanted it at the platinum but I'm worried now lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: in suite reception

• Options
    Oh no Valerie! What made you shy away from doing cake and appetizers at Carlos n Charlies patio at the Flamingo. Once you have paid for the suite for at least 2 nights, hired furniture, stressed about hiding it from the hotel, bought booze, decorated it may work out the same or just slightly more expensive to host a couple of hours at C&C.

I can email you the new group pkg from C&C they do platters now so you dont have to do a buffet or plated meal. There was no minimum when i enquired cos its not a night time event. You can also leave decorations for them to put up while your ceremony is going on. Just another suggestion. Also cuts out having to transport guests to your suite.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    That sounds good Mo :) I know I keep changing my mind lol
    Can you email me there pricing? Here's my email valeriecruz1982@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards