Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hair & Make Up to come to us

Hi Philly Brides.... I am currently planning our September 2014 wedding.  We have the big vendors booked.... venue, music, photographer... just working on florist/decor and video.  However, still looking for someone who can come to us for hair and make up.  We will be getting ready in the bridal suite and the ceremony and reception are all at the same place. I will most likely need 2-3 hair/make-up artists.  

I am hoping to go by a referral because I definitely want my girls and I to look our best on the wedding day!!  Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Hair & Make Up to come to us

• I used Brittany from Daneene Jensen & Associates, they are based in Bucks County.
    Anniversary
  • This is something I was also wondering about. If you don't mind saying, Jessa, how did she do and how much did you pay per person?
  • I have a trial with them in a few weeks! (Even before I read that you suggest her) :)
  • I used Face the Occasion for make up and they were great!  They work all over.  A local hair dresser in my area also travels for weddings - John at Studio 73 in Skippack and he is really good.  If you haven't booked your florist yet - I loved mine - Whimsical Welcomes.  She did an amazing job on my flowers and helped us save a lot of money!
  • starke87 - I believe it was $75 for makeup and $60 for hair, something like that. Brittany was seriously awesome - not only is she good at what she does, but she's really down to earth and just a really nice person.

carly324 - Let me know how it goes!
    Anniversary
  • https://www.facebook.com/Lilybbeauty

she did a great job for my wedding last month.  she comes to your house/venue and has a hairdresser working with her as well.
  • Cindy and Dylan Michael Cosmetics!! Her makeup trial is free!! Just had mine last weekend and I loved it. Her prices are so good too.

For a party of 6 or more:
    $65 per person for traditional foundation; $75 per person for airbrush foundation;
    $50 travel fee waived; Free eyelashes for the bride; $5 eyelashes for bridal party
    For a party of 3 - 5:
    $70 per person for traditional foundation; $85 per person for airbrush foundation;
    $25 round-trip travel free. Free eyelashes for the brides, $10 eyelashes for bridal party
  • @jessa1228 I had my trial yesterday.... i went to Kim and she was AWESOME! As soon as I came home I emailed Daneene and booked them! Both my hair and make up looked awesome.  She did exactly what I wanted. So happy this worked out :)

Thanks everyone!
  • this is my hair and make up.. LOVE! and exactly what I wanted...
  • Yay I'm so glad!! You look great :-)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards