Destination Weddings Discussions

Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides, Punta Cana

Hi! I am looking for some feedback from any brides who have gotten married around the beginning of October in Punta Cana at the Majestic Resort?

We are 95% sure that we are choosing that resort for our destination wedding, but wanted some feedback from ACTUAL brides and their experience before making that final commitment!

Anything, good or bad, is going to be much appreciated! 

Weather, travel agents, restaurants, activities, resort wedding planners....you know, the usual stuff! : )

Thank you so much and I look forward to your responses!

Brittany 

Re: Majestic Colonial/Elegance Brides, Punta Cana

• Just got married at the Colonial in May! O i absolutely loved it. Loved my wedding planner Andreina. Weather was perfect in May the whole trip. Activities were fun they usually had a game going on pool side. We booked in the club, the kid freee part but spent most of our time in the family side as that was where the activities were. Although the check in for the club and yoir butler was probably definitely worth it!

Um food of course for an all inclusive was good. Buffet and the french restaurant were my favorite.

Literally I have nothing bad to say beside the photographer kinda screwed us. We paid for ceremony and 30 minutes after package and was going to havr my sister take more after. Well he just kept taking pictures so we thought o sweet okay well take it. But when we went to go buy our pics anything after that 30 minute mark you had to pay for so we bargained for a cd forall the pics which was an extra 250. He startes the price at 400 but my husband got him down

. Otherwise I can't say anything bad. Did the basic decoration package which I love how simple it was because really what's better decoration than the ocean in the background! If you get legally married there the ceremony is in spanish and translated which I actually loved.
    Anniversary
  • Also they have Facebook pages with brides if you want to get on there to ask some October brides about weather. Might be close to hurricane season but I am not sure
    Anniversary
  • Thanks so much for the feedback! And Congratulations!! I'm glad your wedding was everything you wanted! 
  • Can you send me the Facebook link for that page? Thanks!
  • Thanks!! Where you would search for a friend just type in majestic colonial brides or majestic elegance brides and request to be added! I am on the colonial so i am not sure which one you are really looking at. 
    Anniversary
  •  Majestic resort is the best place for wedding!!!! It is really very nice!
     We booked Diego from coresfilms as videographer and he made for us the best wedding movie ever!! We are very HAPPY with him! Good luck with your wedding planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards