New York-Hudson Valley
Options

What's the average price for a good make-up artist in Hudson Valley?

I see Christine from Color Makeup Studio mentioned a lot on this board. I've reached out to her and she is available on my date. But I'm trying to get a sense of whether her services are high-priced or about average for the region. So I was wondering if you ladies would mind sharing which makeup studio/artist you went with and what they charged? If you're not comfortable sharing that type of info on the board but would be willing to share in a PM, that would be appreciated as well. :)

Re: What's the average price for a good make-up artist in Hudson Valley?

• Options
    Like pp I also found Christine to be the most reasonable. $110 for the bride which included lashes.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Simply flawless faces was around $250 and that included the bride, 2 bm and the mob.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**
  • Options
    I'm using JK Flashy, she does a free trial, and I'm paying for my girls' makeup, mom and myself which adds up to 7 people, and I'm paying $900 for everyone.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, you've given me some great and affordable options to check out!

Vickytoria, when I first read your post quickly (before having my morning coffee), for a split second I read "the mob" as THE mob (mafia) and had to do a double take before I was like, duh, mother of the bride lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards