April 2012 Weddings

wedding tomorrow....nervous wreck...

hey ladies...so my wedding day is finally here. tomorrow i'll be getting married.  i've been feeling so anxious lately, with a few sprinkles of excitement. i just hope our families have a good time and enjoy each other- don't want to dissapoint anyone. yesterday we had our henna party (traditional palestinian party a few nights before the wedding). as you can imagine, i was SO nervous, i had a hard time enjoiying myself because i was worried about how my family was going to react. my friends were great and participated, although some of my family members didn't participate at all. let's see how the wedding goes tomorrow. at the end of the day, i'll be so relieved for it to be over and be married to my baby!
here's a pic from our henna night. good luck to all the other brides getting married this weekend!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: wedding tomorrow....nervous wreck...

• CONGRATS!! Don't worry too much about other people- no one will be disappointed. The people who love you will just be happy you are happy! It will be fantastic.
  • Relax and remember to breathe.We will all be here waiting details. Good luck and have fun. Most things that go wrong no one other than you will notice. Congrats and the next time we talk you will be a married woman! YAY!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards