June 2012 Weddings
Options

Anyone else think they'll be a blubbering baby during the ceremony?

2»

Re: Anyone else think they'll be a blubbering baby during the ceremony?

• Options
    I'll be crying like all day. Thinking about my wedding makes me tear up.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I cry at the drop of a hat---or a ASPCA commercial, but don't see myself crying at my wedding.  I didn't cry when FI proposed or when I picked out my dress.  FI doesn't cry, but I think he may get a little teary eye at the alter.
  • Options
    I am an awful crier as well... blotchy and red look, I hate it.  I am worried about this and we are not doing pics before the ceremony...that is the only reason I thought about doing them before.  I really want that first look to be at the ceremony so I am not sure how to keep the tears under control.  I have been thinking more and more about this as the date gets closer.
  • Options
    I will definitely be tearing up and will have a tissue of some kind with me.  I know I'll get all teary eyed at the first look and so will my FI.  Beyond that I'll probably cry when we say our own vows. 

I will definitely be glad someone invented waterproof makeup products and staying spray that day. 
  • Options
    I didn't cry during my engagement. I was just way too excited! I got a little emotional and cried a tiny bit and my fiance had a little tear in his eyes. Now whenever I watch other proposals I cry like a baby. I also cry while others are saying their vows. I don't know if my nerves will let me get overly emotional until I read my vows to my fiance which when I read our ceremony I started crying.
  • Options
    I think I am a very ugly crier. I will probably tear up but am praying that I do not go full throttle and look disgusting.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This is why I'm doing a first look!  I think that will be the ONLY thing that will help me not be as bad!  haha  There's time for touch up's between the first look and the wedding
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards