Just Engaged and Proposals

Show Off Your Rings Here!

Re: Show Off Your Rings Here!

• This is my ring, I absolutely love it. My Fiance picked perfectly even after his grandma continued to tell him "Its too small, woman love big rings" and " That cut isn't good, she'll want an oval cut"

•  
    First time sharing my ring!! We got engaged on July 12th!! I love it so much!!! My fiance did such a wonderful job! :)

• This picture absolutely does not do it justice. It's a 2.3ct sapphire ring with 1ct of diamond accents surrounding it and a platinum band. It is so beautiful and sparkly and my fiancé had it made for me. I can't stop staring at it and it's been two weeks!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:4ff3a9d6-de84-4458-8c12-4a4eee196787">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful! I hinted heavily, and he listened! I get compliments all the time.. <3
    Posted by nay0ungee[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is the most beautiful ring I think I have ever seen. Where did he get it?  Thank you!!! <3</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:e73e60ec-2a3d-4c7b-bee4-231875ebc4c1">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got engaged last week and here is my ring. I love it!
    Posted by atticus456[/QUOTE]

<div>This is beautiful! Where did he get it?</div>
  • We got engaged the Saturday before Christmas - I picked out the ring setting and he did all the diamond stuff on his own.  The ring is beautiful and so my style!  He proposed at the Nittany Lion statue at our nearby Penn State branch campus (We met and started dating 6 years ago at Penn State main campus in State College, Pa).

The ring is a 3-stone, matte yellow gold, with little diamond sprinkles down the sides (the style is aptly named "Champagne") I think about 1.8 ctw.  The first pic is a photograph the jeweler took & e-mailed to my FI once the ring was made, and this photo was featured on their facebook page a few days before FI proposed!

I love looking at everyone's rings, they are all so one-of-a-kind.  Congrats, ladies!

• Never Posted My Ring - 3 ctw Princess Cut. I love the 3 stones. The Wedding Band is 3 stones across. 64 more days....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My gorgeous ring! I love it so so much! I can't wait to wear it with the wedding band also :)
  • Enagaged September 1st 2012, wedding for January 2015! Saphire and diamonds on 14K white gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow everyone's ring are so pretty! Hi, my name is Darlene I am new to the site. I just got engaged on New Years Day. We have been together for 10 1/2 years! Our wedding date is June 15th and I am so excited! We are going shoping my ring tonight! I am super excited but worried that things may not go so well. We were talking yesterday and I know my man can't afford a dimond or anything and that's fine with me I'm not marrying him for his money. lol But the ring I have always imagined is a cute silver band with a small dimond. I seen one at Wal Mart for $50 (of course I know it's not real) but he doesn't expect me to want a ring like that. I am a different type of girl in a lot of ways but this is one thing I am kind of tradinational about. I think he wants to find a ring that is "cute" but I want one that I am going to wear forever so at least the band part needs to be real. Please help me with advise if anyone has any. Thanks
  • 12/27/12 --- engaged as a security guard shined a flashlight in my direction , no less. Blinded by a ring or blinded by a flashlight, how could I say anything but yes? Hahaha.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:8946ccc8-ba00-4553-b65e-66518be3fcc0">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow everyone's ring are so pretty! Hi, my name is Darlene I am new to the site. I just got engaged on New Years Day. We have been together for 10 1/2 years! Our wedding date is June 15th and I am so excited! We are going shoping my ring tonight! I am super excited but worried that things may not go so well. We were talking yesterday and I know my man can't afford a dimond or anything and that's fine with me I'm not marrying him for his money. lol But the ring I have always imagined is a cute silver band with a small dimond. I seen one at Wal Mart for $50 (of course I know it's not real) but he doesn't expect me to want a ring like that. I am a different type of girl in a lot of ways but this is one thing I am kind of tradinational about. I think he wants to find a ring that is "cute" but I want one that I am going to wear forever so at least the band part needs to be real. Please help me with advise if anyone has any. Thanks
    Posted by excitedblueeyez[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You could always get a silver or gold band and have him engrave something in it.. that way it would be special for both of you

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All these gorgeous moons make my lil ring feel so... little! 

Absolutely LOVE when I get it cleaned. It's so sparkly and completely distracting especially when the sun is out and I'm trying to drive!
  • Everyone has such beautiful rings! Congratulations ladies!!!
    My FI proposed on December 26, 2012 at my surprise birthday party(he planned everything) and it was in front of all my family. It was everything I imagined and more...just like him ! (getting married 7/27/13)
      Here's my beautiful  ring....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2013

A beautiful carat! I love it and can't wait to wear this for the rest of my life. These pictures are hard to see, but it's a larger diamond in the middle with two smaller diamonds on each side. The band is 14K white gold and he engraved it as well. My ring is the "Oh La Lovely" ring from Gemvara. The service, quality, and rings are wonderful and I recommend rings from there! He proposed September 7, 2012 after dating for two years and nine months. I'm truly blessed to have him <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Engaged in 10/10/12, a week before our year and a half anniversary, he said he had a present for me but he wasn't going to propose so I didn't get my hopes but, but then I was even more surprised!! I love Harry Potter and he used my favorite book to ask, it was perfect and amazing, just like him :) 290 days until we say I do!

3ct Onyx with dimond studded shank, I showed it to him and he paid attention! So excited!!

• He just proposed on Tuesday! I absolutely love it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:bd225bf6-0f1a-4782-a884-b738e1114d23">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Engaged in 10/10/12, a week before our year and a half anniversary, he said he had a present for me but he wasn't going to propose so I didn't get my hopes but, but then I was even more surprised!! I love Harry Potter and he used my favorite book to ask, it was perfect and amazing, just like him :) 290 days until we say I do! 3ct Onyx with dimond studded shank, I showed it to him and he paid attention! So excited!!  
    Posted by Alwaysmac17[/QUOTE]

<div>That's such a sweet idea for how he proposed to you! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got engaged 1 year ago, just starting to plan now!

1.51 center stone, 2 all together. Size 3 1/2

• Just got engaged a week ago and it is my dream ring! Tacori Dantela 2620 RDMD
  • I got engaged last friday to my SO of 6yrs.

It's a cushion-cut white sapphire from Zales

• Niarain1Niarain1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013

diamonds and platinum. FH chose it on his own and chose PERFECTLY. I don't believe in picking out your own ring and having all sorts of rules around how the proposal is done, but he knows me so well and did everything so right that I wonder if I can only say that because it was all perfect, lol. It's so sparkly! SO SPARKLY! Hearts on Fire ideal cut, I hear that's the signature? So glad I'm not the only one who occasionally goes glassy eyed over the e-ring! HahaEmbarassed
  • I love my custom designed ring but I love my fantastic fiance more!!
  • Dont mind my hairy fingers (ack!)!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Engaged 12/23/12 --- round with a soft cushion halo <3

• Here's a pic of my ring from a few angles. FI and I looked at some rings in one of my hometown's antique shops...I told him what my favs were and he picked this one! He officially proposed 1/18/13.

You'll have to excuse the last one - I really wanted to wear it, but it was way too big, so I temporarily wrapped yarn around it, lol (have since gotten a ring guard to keep the integrity of the ring).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Belais- that's gorgeous! It looks similar to an antique amethyst ring I received that was my late great aunt's. I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:490cf43e-9e04-4dc2-88a3-5b0871f27178">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The center diamond is my mom's who passed away 2 years ago. The band is rosegold and it is custom made...needless to say I am head over heels for it...and my fiance :)  
    Posted by Beks2102[/QUOTE]

<div>Gorgeous Ring! Love the fact that it was your mothers. My wife has my greatgrandmother's and it's extremely meaningful.  How much more so since yours is your mother's.</div><div>
    </div><div>Congratulations!</div><div>
    </div><div>Sam Osborn</div><div>Osborn Photography</div><div><a href="http://www.osbornphoto.net" rel="nofollow">www.osbornphoto.net</a></div><div>740.297.0972</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:643dd30f-10aa-43a1-ac58-dfbf1351a8d2">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's a pic of my ring from a few angles. FI and I looked at some rings in one of my hometown's antique shops...I told him what my favs were and he picked this one! He officially proposed 1/18/13. You'll have to excuse the last one - I really wanted to wear it, but it was way too big, so I temporarily wrapped yarn around it, lol (have since gotten a ring guard to keep the integrity of the ring).
    Posted by Belais[/QUOTE]

<div>Amazing! Antique rings are some of the coolest and most beautiful rings around. They just don't make them like they used to.  Congratulations!</div><div>
    </div><div><div>Sam Osborn</div><div>Osborn Photography</div><div><a href="http://www.osbornphoto.net" rel="nofollow">www.osbornphoto.net</a></div><div>740.297.0972</div></div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:fb9dccf7-33fb-41df-86e5-767cdd574367">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Congratulations! Sam Osborn Osborn Photography <a href="http://www.osbornphoto.net" rel="nofollow">www.osbornphoto.net</a> 740.297.0972
    Posted by SamOsborn[/QUOTE]

Hi Sam. You can not post any vendor information here. Please contact The Knot with your info if you'd like it seen. Thank you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest