New Hampshire

Hotels near Bedford NH

Hey everyone... I'm looking for a little help with hotels in the Bedford NH area.  About 80% of my guests are traveling from CT and MA for our October wedding.  It is on a Friday so some might be staying on Thursday and Saturday night too. 

Can anyone recommend a hotel that is clean with a restaurant/bar for guests to gather the day before and the day after the wedding? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Hotels near Bedford NH

• We booked our block at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua.  We worked with Christina.
    Anniversary
  • edited January 2012
    In Bedford, I know there is a Country Inn and Suites that looks very nice.  It is right near the Target.  They usually have a breakfast buffet.  Across the street from that is a Hampton Inn.  Even though there aren't restaurants right there, not even 5 minutes away (on the same street rt 3), there is an IHOP and  Bugaboo Creek in the Target Plaza, and a Carrabas next to the Macys.

There is also the Radisson in downtown Manchester which is really great.  Just keep an eye on the Verizon Wireless Schedule because it is right near it and traffic can get icky.   There is also the Hilton Garden Inn right near the Fischer Cats stadium which has a restaurant and I heard it was very nice.  

Going further out, there is the Residence Inn in Merrimack and the Crowne Plaza (which my sister is using since that is where her reception is....her rate was 95 a night---it has a Sunday brunch, an all you can eat Prime Rib dinner on Thursday nights which is fantastic, and a restaurant...plus it is close to a Bertuccis, Applebees, and a bunch of other places).  Right next to the Crowne Plaza is the Marriott Courtyard.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh sorry forgot some ...can you tell I work over there?  In Manchester, there is a Holiday Inn, Springhill Suites, and Hawthorne Inn near the airport which are nice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Bedford Village Inn has all that you're looking for, and  a stunning setting.  http://www.bedfordvillageinn.com/

• edited January 2012
    If there is a wedding that night, Bedford Village Inn will require the bride/groom to rent all of their rooms (14 I think) for the night, and each room is about $200+.  Very nice, but it adds up quick and might already be spoken for, unless that is your venue!  The Radisson in Manchester is always highly recommended, as is the Executive Court near the Airport.  Good luck!
  • The BVI is our venue and we will be using the 12 inn rooms they have in the Great Hall, but we need about 40 additional rooms for our guests. 

I think we have decided to go with the Country Inn and Suites.  It has a huge bridal suite that my mom will be staying in the night before and the night of the wedding.  There are also other suites for our families to gather before and after the ceremony and reception.

It came to $100 per room and a complementary room for every 10 rooms that are booked.  Pamela has been great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards