Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Too early for an evening thread?

Re: Too early for an evening thread?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:61a8d32e-db6c-47c2-a0c6-f7a7a1b92574">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha - Elle grew on me. But I do like Emily better. I think that Hotch and Emily need to get together - they'd make a GREAT couple.  And that IS from Criminal Minds - have you not been watching the current season? I know a lot of people like to wait for it to end so they don't have to wait a week between each episode. The season finale is on May 16th - it's a special 2 hour episode. I can't wait!
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

I actually only watch the reruns on Ion... I'm probably wayyyy behind. I need to start watching it on CBS though. Especially if Derek is shirtless.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:a916074d-97e4-4410-9d17-e912ed594150">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too early for an evening thread? : It's not supposed to be a punishment, it's supposed to be treatment.  It's not always treatment.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. I'm not sure that things like pedophilia and whatever else causes people to rape can really be treated. I'm the worst psych major ever, I really don't know anything about treatment of sex offenders.
  • Options
    Also a great pic Angel. Did you know that a photographer took some pictures of him at a nude beach with his wife? I saw some of the pics...not bad at all Innocent
  • Options
    I did not know that.. nor did I know he had a wife. That's a little bit of a bummer, haha.
  • Options
    I have been a fan of Shemar Moore since he was on The Young & The Restless way back in the day... He's gotten even better with age :).
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I'm a big fan of sex offender treatment.  It's a pretty unpop op around here.  And everywhere. 

Alright yo, it's bed time for me.  Goodnight! 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Night, J!

Loopy - I'll have to google that... I didn't know he got his start in soap operas. I didn't know of him until FI introduced me to Criminal Minds. We have an understanding that if Shemar ever expresses interest in me, I can leave FI, no hard feelings :)
  • Options
    Goodnight J!

And Angel - Derek Morgan doesn't have a wife but Semar Moore does. Morgan is still on the market ; )
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    It's funny you should say that because it is Derek Morgan I'm in love with... just like I'm in love with Elliot Stabler. I don't give a damn about Christopher Maloney but I love me some Elliot Stabler.

ETA - God, I'm weird.
  • Options
    It actually makes MORE sense to be in love with the character than the actor. I mean, you don't know who the fck Shemar Moore really is but Derek Morgan is flipping amazing. 
  • Options
    I love Derek and Penelope's interactions..

And I also think Emily and Hotch would make a good couple.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:b6b68c84-c438-4c99-a7ee-a7900a495a3b">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It actually makes MORE sense to be in love with the character than the actor. I mean, you don't know who the fck Shemar Moore really is but Derek Morgan is flipping amazing. 

This is why you and I should be friends... you rationalize my weirdness.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:2c7bd77a-f67a-4abe-92e9-495a2e12cc78">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Derek and Penelope's interactions.. And I also think Emily and Hotch would make a good couple.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I agree with both of these statements.
  • Options
    Haha Angel - I'm down with that : p

Loopy - they have the best relationship ever. I mean seriously, I want a friendship like that. Or a friend that freaking sexy. My dad thinks THEY need to be together but I think it would ruin it. They are eachothers rock and I don't think they need a romantic relationship. Garcia and Kevin are great though - nerdy love is so cute : )
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:012208b9-9474-4a3e-bacb-e0951828cebf">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha Angel - I'm down with that : p Loopy - they have the best relationship ever. I mean seriously, I want a friendship like that. Or a friend that freaking sexy. My dad thinks THEY need to be together but I think it would ruin it. They are eachothers rock and I don't think they need a romantic relationship. Garcia and Kevin are great though - nerdy love is so cute : )

Morgan and Garcia as an actual couple would ruin it, they're clearly just have an amazing friendship. Plus, let's be serious... that's just a match that wouldn't happen. I also like Garcia and the dude from Buffy (who I'm assuming is Kevin?)
  • Options
    Whatever.. actor or character, I'd be okay having a purely physical relationship with Shemar... LOL.
  • Options
    Yeah - he's the guy that took over her system while she was being investigated. I never watched Buffy, I didn't know he was in it. 
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Yeah - he's the guy that took over her system while she was being investigated. I never watched Buffy, I didn't know he was in it. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:3a8487b7-4d98-4a46-b6dc-ef7313e809ac">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whatever.. actor or character, I'd be okay having a purely physical relationship with Shemar... LOL.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Haha me too.
  • Options
    I just took 4 advil and drank a huge glass of water, I'm hoping this prevents a hangover... wine hangovers are the worst!
  • Options
    Yeah, but wine buzzes are my favorite kind :).
  • Options
    Poke, your wedding day is getting so close! Do you have anything left to do?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_too-early-for-an-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:94e336d3-1636-49a3-86d2-4bc70732cb43Post:5d9f2f28-d65e-4bc3-9d50-0f0eaa4b03f6">Re: Too early for an evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke, your wedding day is getting so close! Do you have anything left to do?
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>I have so much left to do, it feels like. But I can't for the life of me think of anything I can do right now. I'm getting nervous about when I should order my tableclothes. </div>
  • Options
    I'm not sure, but I'd think pretty soon. Tableclothes comes with the venue, and I think we select that kind of stuff 3 months out. And by we, I mean me. No way is FI having a say in tablecloths when he still hasn't completed the ONE WR task I assigned him. (Setting up Pre-Cana.)
  • Options
    Well,
    Good night all!!  My dog is barking at me.  That means it's time to take her out and go to bed.  

• Options
    Night. Loopy!
  • Options
    Bye Loopy!!

Yeah - FI is having trouble with his task too. All I need is for him to find out what to get his sister, brother, and BIL as WP gifts. He keeps insisting that we don't need to get them anything because that's not how it's done in England. *sigh* We're getting married in AMERICA. Just find out what they'd want!!! 
  • Options
    Ugh, yeah, FI will have the task of getting his family and groomsmen their gifts as well... but since I don't have to worry about that for a few months, I'm focusing on the only task he currently must get done. If he doesn't, we don't get married in the church and I'm okay with that. His mother will die, but that will be his own fault.
  • Options
    I'm not sure how I'm starting to get a headache when I took 4 advil, but I guess that's the power of wine. I'm gonna head to bed though, I think I'll sleep pretty well tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards