Snarky Brides

Whats your zombie weapon?

I saw this on FB today and thought it would be fun.

Go to Craigslist.org
Put in your city then go to the "Free" section
The 5th item down is your zombie weapon.

I got stuffed animals.  Im totally screwed.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Whats your zombie weapon?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:8366f03f-e971-4695-b9d9-d527253268db">Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw this on FB today and thought it would be fun. Go to Craigslist.org Put in your city then go to the "Free" section The 5th item down is your zombie weapon. I got stuffed animals.  Im totally screwed.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

You think you're screwed? I got FILL DIRT!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:b065911d-fcb0-4dac-a79a-ea86cfd71db4">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Whats your zombie weapon? : You think you're screwed? I got FILL DIRT!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

You could built a bunker?  Or hide in a hole?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:13eb1db8-f992-460c-b979-37e68aa76c62">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats your zombie weapon? : You could built a bunker?  Or hide in a hole?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, I could bury myself I guess.
  • My weapon is a pool!  Maybe I can fill it with some sort of special zombie repellent?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:e5b77677-fc2a-4720-86c9-fcc803639a67">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My weapon is a pool!  Maybe I can fill it with some sort of special zombie repellent?
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

Or my dirt?

I think we're all screwed. Unless Blues teddy bear is a secret flamethrower.
  • I got moving boxes.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:3a77d8bd-a0f9-4c0e-805f-cc2768cbe4f4">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got moving boxes.  
    Posted by texasgurly13[/QUOTE]

I dont know why but this made me laugh.
  • Man, I got some cabinets, a counter and a sink. The counter is white formica.  I think I'd fill the sink with some kind of lighter fluid and use the counters to make flaming projectiles.  Assuming I had some way to make fire, of course.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• The second item on my local free section is Honeybees.  Now, that would be awesome.  

• My fifth thing down was a curb alert. I clicked on it and the two listed items were clothes and a stroller. I'm pretty screwed too. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 10 items down is 100 used tennis balls.  Now THOSE would be good flaming projectiles.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oh wait, somehow I was signed into an Indiana Craigslist.  Weird.  My weapon is an HP Color Printer.  I guess I'll put up flyers warning the people with real weapons that the zombies are coming so they can protect themselves.  I have no hope. 
  • Free Full size bed and 8 drawer dresser.

I could make that work. Definitely better than stuffed animals and fill dirt.
    June 16, 2012
  • I'm genuinely curious why someone would be giving away free snuff cans. 
  • I guess with boxes, I could make a temp shelter, but it wouldn't do much good against zombies.  Unless I throw them on the zombies' heads and confuse them.  Or set them on fire.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:48b6dbaf-493f-494f-a833-ff2361c401b7">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh wait, somehow I was signed into an Indiana Craigslist.  Weird.  My weapon is an HP Color Printer.  I guess I'll put up flyers warning the people with real weapons that the zombies are coming so they can protect themselves.  I have no hope. 

Just head up here Stacks we'll put our dirt and printers to good use!
  • Coupons!  I will be well stocked for the zombie apocalypse but I don't see how this will help me weapons-wise.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:89e2ef36-5e92-4fd7-b3d7-449728431158">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm genuinely curious why someone would be giving away free snuff cans. 

I'm amazed at what people want to give away instead of throw away. Seriously, even Goodwill wont take stuffed animals, what do I want with it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:1f6ad40b-cec7-42ce-aa45-c9239005cb7d">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats your zombie weapon? : I'm amazed at what people want to give away instead of throw away. Seriously, even Goodwill wont take stuffed animals, what do I want with it.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Andplusalso, the reason Goodwill won't take those animals because who knows what is on those things.  Germs and who knows what else.  ick.  

</div>
  • edited August 2012
    I got an upright piano.  I guess I could break it apart and make it into sharp objects ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:233912df-37e3-4f1c-91e2-b4ee72af23ac">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have speaker stands. Can zombies be bludgeoned? I guess I could do that. <strong>Texas, you should hide in the boxes and label them something really boring like "college textbooks."</strong> Blue, I've got no suggestion for you. Hightail it to Canada and beg Nebb for shelter.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

<div>Good thinking, DJ!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:ff273b43-7fb6-4b17-a702-8e154325dd43">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]BRANDI - NOT FAIR. There's only one!
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

Get off my piano!  lol
  • 32" Sony Triniton TV.  What would I do, throw it at them?

• I think we should take the dirt and boxes and piano and build a zombie fortress. Everything else can be fashioned into make shift weaponry. I have faith in our combined skills. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • There should be a business that poses as people wanting this crazy free stuff just to get it out of the peoples homes and then just throw it away on the way out of the neighborhood.  It'd rid the house of clutter but they'd feel it went to a "good home".  Too bad you couldn't get paid for something like that.  I love throwing away clutter.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:6c052a0e-7235-4869-b945-83300a67c7ea">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There should be a business that poses as people wanting this crazy free stuff just to get it out of the peoples homes and then just throw it away on the way out of the neighborhood.  It'd rid the house of clutter but they'd feel it went to a "good home".  Too bad you couldn't get paid for something like that.  I love throwing away clutter.

<div>I also love throwing out clutter. I was raised in a home that followed a six month rule. With the exception of seasonal items, anything not used in six months got thrown out. I still try to live that way as an adult with my own home. FI on the other hand loves keeping things.</div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dude pianos are awesome for killing people/undead.

I saw a movie once (not positive on the name) where someone gets their head stuck in a stairwell banister and then gets decapitated by a speeding upright piano. PERFECT.
    June 16, 2012
  • I hate cleaning out clutter.  H tells me Im 1 traumatic event away from being a horder...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got 6 decorative pillows. . .Pillow fight with the zombies?
    The 8th posting was for badminton rackets. . .d@mnit.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-your-zombie-weapon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e70621a5-958e-48ab-b5a4-7aecc4b992e5Post:6c052a0e-7235-4869-b945-83300a67c7ea">Re: Whats your zombie weapon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There should be a business that poses as people wanting this crazy free stuff just to get it out of the peoples homes and then just throw it away on the way out of the neighborhood.  It'd rid the house of clutter but they'd feel it went to a "good home".  Too bad you couldn't get paid for something like that.  I love throwing away clutter.

We cleaned out a bunch of stuff out of our basement yesterday, I like to look out and see it missing from the curb. It means someone is using it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards