Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh wedding venue.. please help!

Hi there! I'm only one month into loosely planning my wedding and I'm already overwhelemed. I turn to you, knot-enthusiests..

I'm looking for a venue for a wedding/reception near Pittsburgh, towards the North Hills I'm very flexible on the place as the hubs family is from Beaver and mine from New Kensington. (Total opposite ends of Pittsburgh) Looking for about 250 guests. Nothing too swanky.

I'm open to all suggestions. Thank you.

Re: Pittsburgh wedding venue.. please help!

• I went to a friend's wedding earlier this year at the Chadwick in Wexford.  They had their ceremony and reception there.  It was very nice.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are having ours at the Syria Mossque in Cheswick! We have 275 and it will fit everyone very comfortably! Good prices and beautful room :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having ours at Edgewood Country Club in Penn Hills. It's beautiful, prices can include cake, dj, valet dinner, bartenders etc :) It's easy too get to as well, right off of 22 or the parkway depending on which way you go. eccgolf.com
  • I agree that the chadwick is nice, I have been to a wedding there and had my sister's shower there.  The food and staff were great. Alot of places dont let you take anything home with you but they do, but you may want to see if they can  fit 250.  They are pretty reasonable i believe, around 60 pp.
    GL!
  • We are having ours at the Columbian Room in Wexford. It is quite a bit less expensive than the Chadwick with a lot of different choices. It's not the most luxurious place, but they're doing some renovations and once you put some uplights and candlelight the place gets transformed!
  • A friend had her reception at The Great Hall on Perry Highway.  I'm not sure how many it can hold.  Bonus: BYOB!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards