Flowers
Options

Afloral.com's silk flowers?

I am a Vietnamese bride and a tradition in our family is for both sides to done "family flowers."  This means that every family member sports a boutonniere.  Since this means 50+ boutonnieres and I'm a budget bride, I'm going to go the faux route.

I came across afloral.com as a recommendation on my wedding month board.  Does anyone know if their flowers looks decent?  I'm most interested in these two products so far:

Thanks!
Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Afloral.com's silk flowers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't personally used them, but I've heard others have had success. You could always order a sample to see if you like the quality.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look nice to me, but it is a picture. The real flowers might look different. I personally had a terrible experience with ordering things for my wedding online. But I aggree with fancynewbecca, the only way for you to know the quality is to order a sample. I hope it works out for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered two sample flowers from them last month, one was a rose the other was a calla lily.  The calla lilly looked and felt more natural and the rose, well, I wasn't crazy about the way it looked or felt.  I'm planning to get married on a cruise ship, but the cruise line won't allow me to bring my own real flowers on board unless I use them, so I have to opt for fake ones.  I'm searching for really nice real touch flowers which I PRAY I find.  If you have any luck, PLEASE pass the information on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so conflicted about using silks vs real, but I have a budget so I may not have a choice.  One of the promosing silk sites I found is www.debbiecoflowers.com. I am going to order a sample and decide from there.  If anyone as any info on them or decides to use them, please let me know.
    We ran off to Vegas and got married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards