Military Brides

Confessions yo...

2»

Re: Confessions yo...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_confessions-yo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:3bcd03e6-d0f5-497c-bc60-635666b1a93bPost:1bf97076-4581-40bf-81f6-10b712ec613c">Re: Confessions yo...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The dress I originally bought was more of a base dress that I was going to fix up. Well turns out it's going to be more of a pain than I thought and I just really started hating everything else about the dress. So here are the 3 that I'm looking at instead: ONE TWO THREE I think #2 is my favorite right now. I just really want to try them on and see how they look. FTL and Kara, can I see which dresses you were talking about?
    Posted by tyleet87[/QUOTE]
     I like dress number 3. IMHO
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Tyleet: Here's mine: 

Which dress do you have right now? Have a pic? 
  • Hi ladies!!! Happy New Year!!! I haven't been around much since my laptop died an ugly death last week. FI is a total sweetie and bought me a new one, so I get it in a few days! I'll be back on more on Tuesday when I'm back to work anyways. The iPad is annoying for typing so I tend to avoid it. Plus it has been nice having some extra time with FI and the puppy. Kara, I was in the same boat! FI really wanted a dog, I was totally skeptical. I'm super glad we adopted Sasha, and she's totally spoiled rotten now by both of us. Besides getting engaged, she's the best thing to have happened last year. No new confessions from me. I guess the only thing is I'm afraid I'll never have motivation to do the things I need to do - I get one thing done, and ignore 3 others. I want to lose weight, but I feel like that is such a Jan 1 cliche. I don't fit in my clothes and I'm sick of it, but I don't feel motivated to change my eating habits. I really want to be healthy (I don't give two hoots about 'skinny', I like being normal but the double chin has got to go).

Anniversary

• FTL, sorry that happened to you but I'm glad you got another dress you were happy with. What did you end up doing with your DB dress?

Dani, I really like all 3 of them and can't wait to try them on. :)

Kara, I don't even know which dress it was. I couldn't find it on DB.com either! She brought me the dress in the store and I didn't even want to try it on first but I did anyway and they talked me into buying it by selling the point of alterations and adding what I wanted. It's full of pickups (which I like but is not exactly what I'm looking for) and it has a very unflattering halter top which I was going to convert to a sweetheart top and the list goes on...

Your dress looks really nice and looks great on you! :)

So hoping to fall in love with one of those 3 dresses. :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • no big deal! It worked out, and we had room in the budget. 
    It's still just sitting in the office on a hanger. lol. 

Take pics of you in all three dresses to bring back and show us!
  • C: I have been wondering where you've been! Did you and FI do anything fun for NYE? I think my thoughts and feelings will come around once we find that super cute dog/puppy that will just win my heart over. I think we saw dogs that are exactly like Sasha at the pet store, there were 2 of them and they were running everywhere, "bickering" with each other, it was the cutest thing! I told H we should check out the shelter though, see if there's any we like there. I also fee the same about my weight, I haven't been fitting my clothes and it sucks but I also didn't want to change my eating habits, and I hate the double chin! Although I started trying to have a better eating habit and have lost a few lbs since then and have started fitting my pants properly again, hopefully I can keep it up! 

Tyleet: Thank you! I was very in love with my dress from the very beginning and I still am to this day. It's hanging in one of our closets and hasn't even been cleaned! lol Personally, I would never buy something I didn't like from the start even if the sales people were good at "selling" the product. Was it because of the price? Hopefully you find your dress though. All those 3 are very beautiful, but you won't know until you try them on. Don't forget to post the pics! 
  • The price was a factor, it was on sale. I have an appointment on Thursday to try on the new dresses! I can't wait to see which one looks best. I'm a little aprehensive because I did gain a bit of weight over the holidays (it's so hard when food is so good!) so I hope I don't look too bad. haha

I'll be sure to take pics and post them for you guys! :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards