Snarky Brides
Options

Evening Thread

13»

Re: Evening Thread

• Options
    Yay blue!

Dot, I like to watch shows like that when I think my life is nuts. It makes me feel a bit better that I'm not screwing my car or eating rocks.
  • Options
    Haha yeah I saw the man-baby one and the wig one. I can only handle so much of those shows, though. The man-baby kinda freaked me out, especially the diaper thing and when he started searching for a 'mommy'.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd55eb13-1806-47b6-89dd-20cee0db17b4Post:680664d3-ac1e-4afe-b872-f9cad6d7ef8d">Re: Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in a mood. Or I was until I flipped on the tv and this show My Crazy Obsession. Have you seen this bucket of looniness? Holy eff there is a 500lb guy who likes to act like a baby including drinking from a bottle, sucking on a pacifier and sleeping in a crib. I can't look away. It's insane. Oh and Bec your kids crack me up.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>Dr. Phil did a show on this awhile back.  It's called infantilism. The guy on Dr.Phil wasn't 500 pounds though, and he had a girlfriend.  His girlfriend would feed him baby food, change his diaper, etc.  But the guy also had a full time job in which he dressed appropriately for and did well at.  When he got home after work, he would put on a onesie/diaper and climb into a highchair. </div>
  • Options
    Congrats, Blue! Midterms suck, but it's satisfying after you conquer one. Re: the man baby, is this a sexual game he plays with a partner, or is that just how he lives?
  • Options
    Holy crap. How do you even approach that subject? Do you wait until the 3rd date? Until you get to 3rd base? How do you just say, "Oh, by the way. I have a dooodie in my daipie. Can you change that for me?"
  • Options
    Also, Bec, I want to hang out with your kids. Or have you be my way too young to be biologically appropriate mom. P.s. Did I ever confess that I used to mix you and cew up when I first started posting here?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd55eb13-1806-47b6-89dd-20cee0db17b4Post:f90d6817-07b2-41b5-8da3-d39f1c188b75">Re: Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey blue that's awesome about our midterm. Did your manager give you any rap about calling in sick?
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Nope.  He knows better.  I plan on talking to him either wed or thursday.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I'm studying for a microbiology exam tomorrow, so it's study food for me. This consists of oven baked french fries that I dip in ranch dressing.

Yummy!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd55eb13-1806-47b6-89dd-20cee0db17b4Post:0930262f-31f7-4ccf-923a-2ef180547c6d">Re: Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy crap. How do you even approach that subject? Do you wait until the 3rd date? Until you get to 3rd base? How do you just say, "Oh, by the way. I have a dooodie in my daipie. Can you change that for me?"
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha! She said that when he first told her, she was weirded out but she adjusted to the idea.  She hadn't told her parents about it when they taped the show, and Dr. Phil was like "well you better tell them before it airs!"  She was really struggling with it because she didn't want to keep doing it for the rest of her life, but she loved him. Dr. Phil pretty much told her that she deserves better than him. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Evening Thread:[QUOTE]No he is really firm on it not being sexual. He wants a mommy not a girlfriend who is also a mommy figure. So freaking weird. Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]Hm. I would love to be a fly on the wall when/if he goes home to visit his parents.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd55eb13-1806-47b6-89dd-20cee0db17b4Post:b2eba1c2-7e24-4d5b-9943-65fb9657ca24">Re:Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, Bec, I want to hang out with your kids. Or have you be my way too young to be biologically appropriate mom. P.s. Did I ever confess that I used to mix you and cew up when I first started posting here?
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]

Cew and I still get each other mixed up when we post here. :)

My kids are pretty freakin awesome. Manda and I had our rough "teenagers are really big assholes" patch, but that seems to have passed and I'm ready for Chloe to morph into a teendemon. :) I am most proud that each girl stands up for herself and is who she is without apologies or excuses, in her own way. And their minds are open enough to accept anyone and everyone as a friend. That makes my heart swell.

I make a much better drinking buddy than a mom. Let's do that instead. I don't think you need guidance, missy. You are pretty amazing yourself!
  • Options
    How do you even keep 240 sex dolls clean?!?

I just made myself throw up a little with that thought. Sorry.
  • Options
    Holeeeeeshit. That's just insane. USED?!?! I have no words.
  • Options
    I haven't seen the Obsession show but I do love the recaps. http://www.imbringingbloggingback.com/ I love his Teen Mom recaps too.

Dot - I want to see your shoe candidates. I finally narrowed mine down, again. I think you can rock a much higher heal than I can though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd55eb13-1806-47b6-89dd-20cee0db17b4Post:48b02d42-a2c4-43c8-af08-563203f34366">Re: Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread : They spend an hour on each one cleaning them with soap and water. But they claim they don't use them for sex. Ya right. The wife tells them they are naughty. Fuckin people are nuts. I can't stop laughing. They just dropped $4600 on a used sex doll. Fucking used! Omg.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That is so fucked up on so many, many,many levels.</div><div>
    This thread is more fun than Microbiology.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd55eb13-1806-47b6-89dd-20cee0db17b4Post:7781b6a7-ddf1-4da1-bb2c-734ceceea793">Re: Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening Thread : That is so fucked up on so many, many,many levels. This thread is more fun than Microbiology.
    Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE]

<div> I think used sex dolls and microbiology are very intertwined. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards