Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Hair/Makeup

I know this is posted all of the time, but I have read through the past 20 pages of posts and am just trying to make sure I have heard about as many people as possible. I have contaced Jen Nally, Heidi McKenna, and Crystal from Eye Do Makeup & Lash Design.

I would like to keep the total for the BMs hair and makeup under 100 for sure, preferably closer to 80, and for me, hopefully around 150.

Also, because I am having an 11am ceremony, if you have used anyone that you rec, please let me know how long it took per person to do yours/BMs. We are on a tight schedule! But want people who do a good job.

I thought I had this all taken care of but the person I have currently booked is not returning my calls (for three months) and I am just getting nervous. I want a back up plan before I thrown in the towel on the people I originally booked- and left a deposit with :(

Re: Hair/Makeup

• Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For hair, try Ashley Couch. Her prices start @ $35
    ashhanacouch@gmail.com
    GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am considering marxey makeup just to throw her in there. I love her looks on her site.  http://marxeymakeup.com She does hair and make up. It's 175 for that for the bride. Her make up is $100. However if you have 4 bridesmaids it's much cheaper.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Makeup I used Jean Folchi and was very pleased. Hair... we just went to Paragon Salons downtown. Try calling Beauty First and speak to one of their hair stylist... if I remember correctly they offered to come to my house and only charge $35pp
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Diana Varga var.diana@hotmail.com, she charges $65 for bride and $35 for bridesmaids. I've been in a wedding when she did the entire wedding party (6 people) + bride, I think the entire thing took 1.5 hours? She's amazing! Worth a try :) Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Diane Varga - is that for hair or make-up?
  • Options
    jetadore312jetadore312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I'm using Kelly Ledford of Cinci Makeup. She's amazing-had my trial and I'm a makeup guru and was blown away by what she did. She's got an awesome personality and charges $150 for the bride and $65 for bmaids.

Her email is kelly@cincimakeup.com
  • Options
    Jessica&BrettJessica&Brett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kendall Niemeyer did the makeup for all of my girls - I can't remember how long it took, but I am pretty sure it was less than 2 hours for myself, my 4 girls, my flower girl and both moms.  She was also pretty inexpensive. 

We used Emily Vondohre for our hair - she was awesome.  I believe it was $50 for updo's, and it took about 30 minutes for my hair, less for everyone else.  You can reach her by calling Mary's Hair Off the Square in Hyde Park.
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Marxeymakeup for my wedding she is so sweet and I love her pictures! I have a trial run with her in a month im so excited!
  • Options
    PnkEm4PnkEm4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't seem to get markeymakeup's link's to work... can anyone verify the website or contact information?  Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards