New Hampshire
Options

HOUSING NEEDED: WOLFEBORO, NH

Hi All,
I am having my wedding next July 2013 in Wolfeboro at Brewster Academy and need some help!  I am having so much trouble trying to figure out where to stay, and house my family and bridal party.  I would love to rent a cottage with everyone, but all the places I have found do a Saturday-Saturday rental.  Can anyone help? Offer suggestions?  Post what you did when you got married?
I AM STUCK!!!
Thanks,
KT

Re: HOUSING NEEDED: WOLFEBORO, NH

• Options
    Here is a link of accomodations from Brewster Academy's web site.

http://www.brewsteracademy.org/lodging
    Anniversary
  • Options
    thanks- i am familiar with many of the local hotels and B&Bs.. anyone have any suggestions regarding rentals that aren't Saturday to Saturday?Smile
  • Options
    Have you tried vrbo.com? They are houses/condos/etc. that owners rent out to people. My fiance and I rent through them pretty often when we travel, I think they would still require a 2 night minimum though, but at least not Saturday to Saturday. Good luck, hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_housing-needed-wolfeboro-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:a05ccc63-c01a-4e72-9cfe-27817e219a13Post:bd1863e6-c8ca-4a4d-8070-6689f3b1a72a">HOUSING NEEDED: WOLFEBORO, NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All, I am having my wedding next July 2013 in Wolfeboro at Brewster Academy and need some help!  I am having so much trouble trying to figure out where to stay, and house my family and bridal party.  I would love to rent a cottage with everyone, but all the places I have found do a Saturday-Saturday rental.  Can anyone help? Offer suggestions?  Post what you did when you got married? I AM STUCK!!! Thanks, KT
    Posted by kt10soccer[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>You could try the Olde Orchard Inn in Moultonboro, NH, as well as the Berry Pond Motel in Moultonboro.  This is only a couple towns away.  Good Luck!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards