Snarky Brides
Options

Ask a knottie anything

Re: Ask a knottie anything

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:16cc663c-8614-4e27-92ec-0756b40073cb">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Thanks B, thats really nice. I wasnt begging for attention, just pointing out a fact. I am busy at work so im not even here I was being facetious. Go suck on an egg or something.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I love how coming into a fun thread and saying "Hey I wanna play too" is pathetic.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:6914f0c7-cd85-4125-970b-1551bc03a828">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Really?  Cause I was pretty sure we were joking. 
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    It's not a joke when you bring it up in every name a knottie type poll that you're not mentioned in.  I've seen a repeating pattern from both of you of doing it.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Nebb, Blue- You guys weren't here to play! :D
    Nebb, what is your favorite thing about your H? What causes you the most stress?

Blue- Why did you stop drinking? And, do you want babies?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:60aa6cc5-db77-46b1-87eb-8c43829190d5">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : I love how coming into a fun thread and saying "Hey I wanna play too" is pathetic.
    But you didn't say "Hey I wanna play too."  You lamented that you had gone through all the trouble of reading 7 pages, but weren't mentioned.  There were enough open questions that you could have answered if you wanted to just play.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:b93319be-767f-4be7-95ed-64d60fe42825">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sesh and Blue - what's the shortest you've ever cut your hair?
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

To my shoulders, in sixth grade. And man did I look stupid. My hair curls weird when it's short and I'm too lazy to actually take care of it. So I leave it long. H likes it better long anyway.

Katie--that is awesome. I've never met anyone who has even heard of the Gears before, let alone read their books. Have you read the series with "It Sleeps/Wakes/Dreams in Me?" I love those. But not as much as the others.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker

Everytime is a little bit overblown.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:3dc01ab9-18d5-4704-8e15-9031b272f38c">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : It's not a joke when you bring it up in every name a knottie type poll that you're not mentioned in.  I've seen a repeating pattern from both of you of doing it.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure that is false.  I also did not realize that this was some sort of popularity contest.  I didnt realize you take this stuff so seriously.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:29da3509-b93e-48c5-b8f9-f817f8fe09a7">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Im pretty sure that is false.  I also did not realize that this was some sort of popularity contest.  I didnt realize you take this stuff so seriously.
    Yes, clearly I'm the one taking this game too seriously.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:a5397143-5524-4bb9-a9c0-9cb22af5e12e">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : But you didn't say "Hey I wanna play too."  You lamented that you had gone through all the trouble of reading 7 pages, but weren't mentioned.  There were enough open questions that you could have answered if you wanted to just play.

I did answer one for everyone.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:e172d2c6-120f-4ca7-89d5-6e71cc60b6c3">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : I did answer one for everyone.

Now answer the ones I asked. ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:61b44d40-9082-4a48-a8d3-faa4e0f220e6">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : To my shoulders, in sixth grade. And man did I look stupid. My hair curls weird when it's short and I'm too lazy to actually take care of it. So I leave it long. H likes it better long anyway. Katie--that is awesome. I've never met anyone who has even heard of the Gears before, let alone read their books. Have you read the series with "It Sleeps/Wakes/Dreams in Me?" I love those. But not as much as the others.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I've only been able to find It Sleeps/Wakes around here. I didn't even know there was a third one! I'll have to go Amazon it. It took me a few times reading it to really enjoy them for some reason. I think because I started with the second and was just really confused for a while.

I get crazy loyal to authors. My bookcase is pretty much all the Gears books, Sarah Douglass, Juliet Marillinear, and Anne Bishop. Oh and Anna Maxted for when I need a nice light sexy read.

Nebb - Have you always loved pugs or did your current ones just tug your heart strings? What dog breed do you like other than pugs?
  • Options
    I think the only way to solve this is to ask ridiculously difficult to answer, somber questions of both of you.

Blue, do you believe life begins at conception? Do you support a woman's right to choose?

Nebb, do you believe in an afterlife?

And go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ...So uh, what's for lunch today?

panther
  • Options

EVERYONE CALM DOWN. Just kidding.

Intra-board war?

• Options
    I wish J&K was here Frown
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:8f1f97c6-425b-4d0a-b34f-173895b2d936">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Yes, clearly I'm the one taking this game too seriously.

You may not be taking the GAME too seriously, but youre taking our words WAY too seriously. I said what I did because im busy and cant answer every question, saw none directly to me so I wrote what I did in a sarcastic manner. Reading way too far into it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:8f1f97c6-425b-4d0a-b34f-173895b2d936">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Yes, clearly I'm the one taking this game too seriously.

Whatever.  You are the one throwing out "pathetic" and "begging".

I would say that is having a pretty serious interest in who can play and who cant.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And also Nebb...please return to page 7 and answer my very pressing question. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:2f5726d9-e43e-4bf8-b655-68dd64985a5f">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone- Do you really, truly love your engagement/wedding rings?
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Yes I do... But then I picked them both out.
  • Options

Maratea & MIAF-  Where in Indiana do you guys live?  Are you getting married here?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:8405f1eb-ede7-421e-bb46-9d2cee58336f">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, Blue- You guys weren't here to play! :D Nebb, what is your favorite thing about your H? What causes you the most stress? <strong><u>Blue- Why did you stop drinking? And, do you want babies?
    </u></strong>Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

I stopped drinking because I have a hard time with the whole "Ill just have 1" thing.

I want lots of babies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm working in a small room with 4 other people.  One person will eat something crunchy, then after hearing that for a while someone else will decide they want something crunchy...and it's a vicious cycle.

So on that note...What's everyone's favorite potato chip flavor?
  • Options
    You guys are funny.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:30ccb35e-1e52-4b2e-882b-ac1bc4a2cbdd">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Honestly, I don't know. I went back and forth for awhile. At first I thought mostly no, because while she had some great points I just didn't see it. Now I think maybe she was right, in a few months I'll probably change my mind again. But at the same time I am not an expert by any means and have no idea who it actually was, so I can't say one way or the other. Part of me really wants to look forther into the cop, totally blanking on his name right now (the part Depp played in the movie), because I think he was a shifty character.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

This is me too. I waffle depending on what show I'm watching or what book I'm reading. All of the theories sound great at the time, but then the next one comes along and I start to believe it.

What about the theory where it was some guy that moved to the US continued killing? Have you heard abou that one?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:01d7c9c5-f141-43f5-9215-c291a5ae714d">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : I've only been able to find It Sleeps/Wakes around here. I didn't even know there was a third one! I'll have to go Amazon it. It took me a few times reading it to really enjoy them for some reason. I think because I started with the second and was just really confused for a while. I get crazy loyal to authors. My bookcase is pretty much all the Gears books, Sarah Douglass, Juliet Marillinear, and Anne Bishop. Oh and Anna Maxted for when I need a nice light sexy read.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Yes, Dream is the third one. I think, unless I'm getting them mixed up. I have all my Gear books either on the shelf or in boxes. We only have room for 1 bookshelf so the majority of our books are in boxes in the closet. It's very sad. I got started on the Gears in 12th grade and that Christmas my family bought me every book they wrote in that series, so it was a wonderful Christmas of Native American-inspired books.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    ok ok lemmie try before my boss gets off the phone...

beer - big wheel by amsterdam, love!
    dog - ive always wanted a pug, which is why I went through a breeder. They have so much personality and I absolutely love them.
    ummmm
    husband - I just love how similar to me he is in terms of laziness/things he likes to do but his personality keeps me in line from being an asshole. He also gets my sense of humor so we laugh a lot.
    afterlife - I do. What I think is long and complicated though.
  • Options
    Potato chips - I love cheddar sour cream, barbecue, all dressed, or salt and vinegar.

Bonus points if they're baked :)
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:744f30c6-4bd9-4e73-84b1-941ed6842a30">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm working in a small room with 4 other people.  One person will eat something crunchy, then after hearing that for a while someone else will decide they want something crunchy...and it's a vicious cycle. So on that note...What's everyone's favorite potato chip flavor?
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Salt and Vinegar. Followed by Cheddar and Sour Cream.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:4306f313-b0d2-4551-bb23-098d1bdbcca8">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maratea & MIAF-  Where in Indiana do you guys live?  Are you getting married here?
    Posted by *BeachBride0410*[/QUOTE]

Near Louisville, Ky. I'm in Kentuckiana or Indiucky. I am getting married in Indiana.
  • Options
    So on that note...What's everyone's favorite potato chip flavor?

Grandma Utz's BBQ.  I could eat a bag and love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards