Snarky Brides
Options

Ask a knottie anything

Re: Ask a knottie anything

• Options

CEW- I hate robots. They don't make me cry, but they make my think things like, "If the robot tries to attack me, I will esacpe out that window to safety." H is going in to artificial intelligence. Darn him.

Your robot looks like the one from the original The Day The Earth Stood Still. He lazered people with his eyes.

• Options
    Beach, nice! That sounds wonderful.

I like Indy a lot. FI and I sometimes take day trips to Cinci and Indy. My brother goes to Indy a lot because you have duckpin bowling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I always thought cew's robot looked like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:d2bc11df-6c21-4da0-8cec-ad326e4c16c4">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : JEALOUS!
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

haha....it was the best decision we made!  Wouldn't have changed a thing!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:f425feb2-3325-4365-9ced-1596001d588b">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]CEW- I hate robots. They don't make me cry, but they make my think things like, "If the robot tries to attack me, I will esacpe out that window to safety." <strong>H is going in to artificial intelligence</strong>. Darn him. Your robot looks like the one from the original The Day The Earth Stood Still. He lazered people with his eyes.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

So freaking cool!

Ok, time to get more things crossed off on the "to do" list. Give me something fun to read when I come back!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:fb844d32-5ae0-476b-8c3c-281d62db96c3">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : You know. Part of the reason that annoys me is probably because I feel guilty for not thinking of you guys earlier. Hug it out?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

There is no problem on my end, but if you want to hug it out will you settle for a tongue kiss?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    The Tin Man is not a robot. :)
  • Options
    So, Jas. Does your H want my robot? WELL, HE CAN'T HAVE HIM!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:757dea01-defc-4613-aa82-bc891a81506f">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beach, nice! That sounds wonderful. I like Indy a lot. FI and I sometimes take day trips to Cinci and Indy. My brother goes to Indy a lot because you have duckpin bowling.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

I have lived here a little over 2yrs, its a great city!

*butting in on the baby question*  I seriously want twins!  some people think I am crazy, but I would love twins
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:98ecf71e-8d14-460a-9034-18bc59d94ef0">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : There is no problem on my end, but if you want to hug it out will you settle for a tongue kiss?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Oh that's even better!
  • Options
    AATB- I have a few seasons on dvd. I'm a twit and watched them when H was working an over night. Bad, bad call.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:8e0ca648-2e25-44f5-8106-b1ca1efcc15d">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]MIAF, duckpin bowling is awesome!  Have you gone? I live in Indy and we go twice a year for work events.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Not yet! But I want to. I'm a terrible regular bowler.

Beach, I'd want twins too! Twins run in FI's family, but it's a maternal gene. His grandma had two sets of twins.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'd be forced to exterminate that robot if he found out where I live. It's better that he stay with you. :)

Blue- Can we talk about your ghosts some more? Because I am fascinated. How often do you see them? Do they talk to you? Do they look like they did when alive, or when they died? Am I being too morbid?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:022c4787-5607-4fff-9d03-af7aa2642632">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : I have lived here a little over 2yrs, its a great city! *butting in on the baby question* <strong> I seriously want twins!</strong>  some people think I am crazy, but I would love twins
    Posted by *BeachBride0410*[/QUOTE]

I want twins too!  But I don't know if I could handle it. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:8e0ca648-2e25-44f5-8106-b1ca1efcc15d">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]MIAF, <strong>duckpin bowling</strong> is awesome!  Have you gone? I live in Indy and we go twice a year for work events.

What is that???  I have never heard of it.
  • Options
    Jalapeno Kettle chips!

I miss going out with my girlfriends and having my best friends for roommates. I moved for Scott's job so my closest friends are all far away. Occasionally I miss living alone too. Scott and I kissed the 2nd time we hung out, and yep, I was a sloot that night too.

Cew: What would Ben have been named if he was a girl?

Katiewhompus: When do we get to have a Kristi/Scott gtg?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH's grandmother(MIL's mother) is a twin & I have 2 sets of twins on my side, cousins.....so I think we have a pretty good chance!  DH actually wants twins too! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:61944b9c-67ca-4088-970e-846f3840963d">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mara, did you get your hair cut last night? Pics?

I did and I LOVE it. Way more sophisticated and professional looking. I'll take some when I get home tonight.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:7fc573b3-9444-42ce-9c6d-6bf2e70efdb3">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Lol, sure. I do not see them all the time (thank God).  Sometimes they talk, other times they just kind of appear and then disappear.  It depends on how strong (for lack of a better word) they are They look all different ways.  It can be very scary sometimes.  Especially since I tend to see them when I am alone.

I hope I never see a ghost.

Ben swears there were ghosts in the house he lived in during college.  He was in the basement cleaning one night and saw a little girl sitting on the stairs - he did two double takes, she was staring at him.  And then she just disappeared and he never saw her again.

Another night when they were having a house party, one of his roommates came up from the basement white as a sheet and has never talked about what he saw.  He <em>was</em> drunk, though - so who knows.  Maybe he did a bad tequila shot.
    panther
  • Options
    I don't think I could handle that Blue. Jennifer Love Hewitt makes it look all easy and fun. Not so much.

AATB- I'm Catholic, so the exorcism thing scares the hell out of me.
  • Options
    It scares me too Jas.  I shudder to think.

Blue - how many people know about your, I guess, abilities?  What was that conversation like the first time you talked about it with your fiance?  I imagine that would be interesting - I do talk about stuff that happened with my grandmothers but I think if I had all that stuff happening to me first hand, I'd be really apprehensive.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:9e5a0fd2-631f-46a9-b7b3-dff16f9f5446">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think I could handle that Blue. Jennifer Love Hewitt makes it look all easy and fun. Not so much. AATB- I'm Catholic, so the exorcism thing scares the hell out of me.

Have you seen the new ads for that "Last Exorcism" movie.  Now that scares me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I really want to see the Last Exorcism.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:5c5147be-98b5-4e8b-b610-e57b3808df0c">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ask a knottie anything : Have you seen the new ads for that "Last Exorcism" movie.  Now that scares me!

Yeah I've seen that - it's shot in the style of the Blair Witch Project or Paranormal Activity.  It scares the crap out of me too but oddly enough I really, really want to see it... I think it makes me feel better knowing that its fake.

I watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose and it freaked me out too.
    panther
  • Options
    I am going to watch that movie, and instantly regret it.
  • Options
    I plan on seeing that movie this weekend. J's on an overnight bike ride, and he was mean enough to go see the Expendables with a buddy and not me, so I'm going to see that (he wouldn't see that anyway).

It's Piranha 3-D next weekend. Or vice-versa.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:9e5a0fd2-631f-46a9-b7b3-dff16f9f5446">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think I could handle that Blue. Jennifer Love Hewitt makes it look all easy and fun. Not so much. AATB- I'm Catholic, so the exorcism thing scares the hell out of me.

I don't even believe in God or the devil, and exorcisms scare the hell out of me.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose gave me nightmares for weeks. And although I will regret it, I will also see The Last Exorcism. What really gets me is when they have those jerky movements and start crawling around while bent over backwards, and sh!t like that. For some reason that scares me (like when the girl crawled out fo the TV in The Ring or the ice cream truck guy grew long limbs in Legion).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:ac16a26d-2f0f-4d89-8bc1-b419d941c21e">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]It scares me too Jas.  I shudder to think. Blue - how many people know about your, I guess, abilities?  What was that conversation like the first time you talked about it with your fiance?  I imagine that would be interesting - I do talk about stuff that happened with my grandmothers but I think if I had all that stuff happening to me first hand, I'd be really apprehensive.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Not that many people IRL know.  My best friend, my family (but they are skeptical and dont like to talk about it) and a few others.

FI does not know the degree of it all.  I dont really talk about it much to him.  He just thinks the house is haunted, just like my old house was.

There is alot of harsh feelings about it out there.  How can you expect people to believe something they have never experienced and that they cannot do?

Like I said, I dont encourage it and dont like when it happens, so it is not an everyday occurrence.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pirahna looks like one of those instant bad classics - Like Lake Placid or Anaconda.

C'mon, nothing's better than Jaws :) But I watch stuff like Pirahna and love it.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ask-knottie-anything-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a448b16f-efda-4fd0-8448-185a8d391181Post:d4282f61-6b6c-4f38-8e59-e4b5c9c5cdc5">Re: Ask a knottie anything</a>:
    [QUOTE] What really gets me is when they have those jerky movements and start crawling around while bent over backwards, and sh!t like that.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

My brother couldn't sleep alone for weeks after seeing the remake fo the exorcist because of the one scene where she comes crawling down the stairs.  It scared the shiit out of him.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards