South Asian Weddings
Options

Confession/ Lurker Thursday

I confess I want to just take a nap! We had a really tiring day yesterday and I was so tired I almost fell asleep driving home. Now I just want to continue sleeping.

Re: Confession/ Lurker Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also confess.. I miss talking to Trueleo all day!! Get a new phone already.. I miss you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the dishes need to get washed and the laundry needs to be put away... but this baby needs holding *nodnodnod*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I can't concentrate on any work considering I'll be out of here in a few days. Thank God I am organized with only one thing - packing - and that my bag only needs a few more things to be added to it and it's ready. So I have no excuse but to focus...! Let's see if that happens.
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I confess...i like reading your confessions :)

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol @ mrsbm

I confess that I've been a little bit more emotional this week than previous weeks.  I'm officially single again, wrapped up with work and family, and yet I still feel the slightest tinge, like the hairs on the back of your neck raise for no reason at all!

I confess that I was able to try on a saree which wasn't automatic, readymade, and bought it!  Just waiting on the edge hem and the new blouse... Take a look.

With no light, it is light brown, with copper edges... when the light shines on it, the weave in the light brown is an iradescent light blue, really really pretty! And yes, I'm holding up the pleats, because I'm wearing pants and a regular shirt on lol!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_confession-lurker-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:4b974696-028c-4bd4-ac03-389c19e917e5Post:e5fd00ec-175f-41b5-9a34-18b51ba734d9">Re: Confession/ Lurker Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol @ mrsbm Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]

hehehe I'm such a lurker! LOL

PS Lovely sari!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_confession-lurker-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:4b974696-028c-4bd4-ac03-389c19e917e5Post:eeb28230-8ba1-4e61-a568-c2b261c73855">Re: Confession/ Lurker Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also confess.. I miss talking to Trueleo all day!! Get a new phone already.. I miss you!
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

<div>I misss youuu tooooooo! Phone SHOULD be coming TODAY! :)</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_confession-lurker-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:4b974696-028c-4bd4-ac03-389c19e917e5Post:bf6638e9-9ca9-4646-b465-e27e17f9dfc1">Re: Confession/ Lurker Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess...i like reading your confessions :)
    Posted by MrsBM[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL! I'm like that too..</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @KP- i reallllyyy like the sari!! And as for being emotional, it's ok!!! It's going to happen sooner or later and I'm glad its happening now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @KP - that's a really pretty sari! I can see the blue that you were talking about. Just wait until your trip to India, you'll see so much more and want to buy it all!

I confess that I need to have my rings resized so that they don't fall off, but I don't want to be without them for a week+
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_confession-lurker-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:4b974696-028c-4bd4-ac03-389c19e917e5Post:da6fadd3-8769-499c-93dd-90adb2aaad99">Re: Confession/ Lurker Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]@KP- i reallllyyy like the sari!! And as for being emotional, it's ok!!! It's going to happen sooner or later and I'm glad its happening now.
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

Yeah at least I'm testing out how water proofy my mascara is!  But I wish these sad feelings will just pass and get over with, and be done with!  I figure cheery thoughts are in the near future :) :)

Yay for a new phone :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    reshma82reshma82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess i want to give up on the wedding and elope... forget all that i have spent and just be done with it..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KP, I'm sorry your emotions are low right now, but they'll perk up! And that sari is beautiful!

reshma, I can't even tell you how many times I thought that same thing... I'd probably do it, too, if I wasn't 100% certain that I'd just feel too guilty to do it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Reshma -- oh, we've all been there!  Everyone tells you how important and fantastic your wedding is but they don't tall you how much work and suffering happens along the way.  It works itself out in the end.

KP -- lovely sari!  You will have so much fun in India!  I'm excited for you like I'm going myself lol.  I think the trip will do you good emotionally too.

I confess, I'm eating lunch and I'm having the keema DH really wanted.  But I'm hungry and he has gout and so I'm doing him a favor by finishing off the meat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @KP- this is for you.  :) Have a good weekend!
    "Don't cry over the past, cry to get over the past. Don't smile to hide the pain, smile to heal the pain!" 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    KP- Great sari!!

Reshma - The girls are right. We have all been there. Just hang in once you get there it'll all be worth it. This is what I am saying to myself right now as well.
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_confession-lurker-thursday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:4b974696-028c-4bd4-ac03-389c19e917e5Post:a6acb2df-046f-4f19-bd40-61648ec74293">Re: Confession/ Lurker Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]@KP- this is for you.  :) Have a good weekend! " Don't cry over the past, cry to get over the past. Don't smile to hide the pain, smile to heal the pain!"  
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

Thanks Trueleo :-)  I have popup 1 minute reminders that say "SMILE" or "SMILE RIGHT NOW!" or "LOL" or "Gaggle - maybe it is a cross between a gag and a giggle lol"  it really helps me through the days :) :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards